PDA

View Full Version : 78 year-old John McCain to run for another 6 year US Senate term.

Tom Montgomery
04-07-2015, 04:44 PM
What would we do without him?

CWSmith
04-07-2015, 04:45 PM
He needs time to start that war with Iran.

Kevin T
04-07-2015, 04:53 PM
He reminds me of all too many heavyweight boxers who stay too long in the ring and just wind up embarrassing themselves, although in Mr McCain's case I think the "Embarrassment Ship" has already sailed.

The bigger question, other than ego, what could possibly compel a 78 year old cat with unlimited resources to want to waste a second of what he has left on this mortal coil to hang out with the likes of LG, oh wait. Never mind. . .

pila
04-07-2015, 04:55 PM
He seems to be in pretty good shape yet though.....but six years ? He does a good job of keeping things stirred up though !

Figment
04-07-2015, 04:56 PM
He reminds me of all too many heavyweight boxers who stay too long in the ring and just wind up embarrassing themselves. .

One of my fantasy football leagues has a facetious trophy for he who makes the most regrettable decision of the week, the Favre Dickslam Decision Award.

Paul Pless
04-07-2015, 05:12 PM
pity his masters won't let him retire

Kevin T
04-07-2015, 06:04 PM
One of my fantasy football leagues has a facetious trophy for he who makes the most regrettable decision of the week, the Favre Dickslam Decision Award.

Heh heh, does it come with a photo for the winner. Reject the prize under all circumstances. :-)

S.V. Airlie
04-07-2015, 06:12 PM
He reminds me of all too many heavyweight boxers who stay too long in the ring and just wind up embarrassing themselves, although in Mr McCain's case I think the "Embarrassment Ship" has already sailed.

The bigger question, other than ego, what could possibly compel a 78 year old cat with unlimited resources to want to waste a second of what he has left on this mortal coil to hang out with the likes of LG, oh wait. Never mind. . .Patriotism!

Kevin T
04-07-2015, 06:31 PM
Patriotism!

Well that could be reason. Could also be that a 78 year old dude feels he's not "up" to spending a lot of time with his much younger wife, who I believe spends most of her time back in AZ & So Cal

Gerarddm
04-07-2015, 07:56 PM
He just doesn't understand that he has become a punch line. Sad.

John of Phoenix
04-07-2015, 08:08 PM
He's ALREADY sitting on a three million dollar campaign fund and he out crazied JD Hayworth last election. He's a shoo in.

Canoeyawl
04-07-2015, 08:13 PM
the "Embarrassment Ship" has already sailed.

With Sarah at the helm...

Tom Montgomery
04-07-2015, 08:20 PM
He's ALREADY sitting on a three million dollar campaign fund and he out crazied JD Hayworth last election. He's a shoo in.
If he lives long enough to make it to the 2016 election. He is already beyond the average age for adult males.

Chip-skiff
04-07-2015, 09:42 PM
Head Cheerleader for the "defense" industry. He's earned a spot in hell (if there is one).

Doubt he'll ever live down choosing Palin as a running mate.

hokiefan
04-07-2015, 10:38 PM
liberal mad minute of hate!

I guess the old doddering fool appeals to you. Well duh... he picked the lovely Miss Palin, the quitter, for his running mate. bobbys' friend for life, yep that would be John u'bomb'em McCain.