PDA

View Full Version : House fails to pass three week bill

John Smith
02-27-2015, 06:30 PM
I am tired of congress being viewed as a game by those in it. The house has passed many clean bills repealing the ACA. They certainly know how to do so.

They've had more than ample time to pass two bills: one to override the executive order on immigration and one to fund the Dept. of Homeland Security.

I'm also tired of presidential wanna bees complaining he's not doing enough in regards to ISIS, as if he's unlimited power, and complaining he acts like a dictator in other areas.

I may be naive, but I thought all these people are supposed to be doing what's good for the country.

S.V. Airlie
02-27-2015, 06:32 PM
I am tired of congress being viewed as a game by those in it. The house has passed many clean bills repealing the ACA. They certainly know how to do so.

They've had more than ample time to pass two bills: one to override the executive order on immigration and one to fund the Dept. of Homeland Security.

I'm also tired of presidential wanna bees complaining he's not doing enough in regards to ISIS, as if he's unlimited power, and complaining he acts like a dictator in other areas.

I may be naive, but I thought all these people are supposed to be doing what's good for the country.That's were, you are wrong!

Gerarddm
02-27-2015, 09:09 PM
They just passed a ONE WEEK bill. Migod.

I repeat my periodic mantra: next election, vote against every Republican, for every office, at every level. Be patriotic. Save the country.

S.V. Airlie
02-27-2015, 09:11 PM
When is their next break? Monday!

elf
02-27-2015, 09:13 PM
So Boehner thinks maybe he can convince his opponents to change their minds in a week?

Where is that gif of someone rolling on the floor laughing when I need it?

RonW
02-27-2015, 09:17 PM
Elections do have consequences. Senators and congressman are representatives of their constituents.

S.V. Airlie
02-27-2015, 09:20 PM
Attention!
Anyone looking for minds to change? Here ye, here ye, any out there for a mind changing experience? Do I hear a yea! No, damn, it's quiet!

hanleyclifford
02-27-2015, 09:20 PM
Elections do have consequences. Senators and congressman are representatives of their constituents. You got it Bro - we go week to week.:D

skuthorp
02-27-2015, 09:24 PM
I think you are spelling 'weak' the wrong way Hanley.

S.V. Airlie
02-27-2015, 09:24 PM
Elections do have consequences. Senators and congressman are representatives of their constituents.Some of them! There's Koch who can't vote but, pays money to sway these elected actors his way. Keystone is an example!

hanleyclifford
02-27-2015, 09:26 PM
I think you are spelling 'weak' the wrong way Hanley. heh heh:D

S.V. Airlie
02-27-2015, 09:27 PM
Koch is the only constituent rep. pols listen to.

Jim Mahan
02-27-2015, 09:32 PM
I thought all these people are supposed to be doing what's good for the country.

If someone other than elected US government officials had accomplished what they have, they'd all be in prison for treason.