02-26-2015, 02:03 PM
Where?

Flying Orca
02-26-2015, 02:03 PM
Too bad Chuck's gone.

Figment
02-26-2015, 02:04 PM
look up.

And now for something completely different... or, maybe you really will get your 15 minutes of fame.

From the Producers who brought you “Pawn Stars,”
“American Restoration,” and “Blood, Sweat, and Heels”…

NOW CASTING: INDIVIDUALS WHO DESERVE THE ULTIMATE THANK YOU!

Do you know someone who sold or lost a family heirloom, beloved car, boat, or incredibly meaningful possession that they would give anything to have back?

Do you have a friend or family member who lost touch with an old war buddy and would love to be reunited?

Is there someone in your area who has touched many lives and sacrificed everything to help others in the community?

Do you know an extraordinary individual with an amazing story who just deserves to have something great done for them?

If this sounds like someone you know then we want YOU to nominate them for the ultimate thank you in this heartwarming new series that will be featured on a major network!

For more information and to speak with a Casting Associate, please email molly.tom@leftfieldpictures.com with your name, location, and brief description of the person you are nominating and why/how you want to thank them as well as a few recent pics of them. Please keep in mind, our goal is to really surprise selected individuals with the ultimate "thank you" present, event, or reunion. It's VERY important that the person you want to thank does not know they are being nominated for this opportunity! We look forward to hearing from you!

Chris Coose
02-26-2015, 02:07 PM
Look down. There is a similar thread.

Ian McColgin
02-26-2015, 03:02 PM
I'm glad that Figment reposted the announcement content at #4 because I still don't see it anywhere else and Chris's thread left me utterly mystified.

As does the announcement which, now that I've seen it, leaves me mystified and concerned. Is it just the snow or was it a hack?

David G
02-26-2015, 03:40 PM
I've been quite concerned about the degrading mental acuity evidenced by our Dear Leader, Scot.

I mean, after all, he keeps banning me. How crazy is THAT?!?!?

Just kidding Scot - just kidding.

To be serious... I simply viewed it as an interesting PSA. A potential opportunity for someone of a mind to take advantage of it.

OK... ok... the snow may have had something to do with it also.... <G>

Rum_Pirate
02-26-2015, 03:46 PM
I've been quite concerned about the degrading mental acuity evidenced by our Dear Leader, Scot.

I mean, after all, he keeps banning me. How crazy is THAT?!?!?

Just kidding Scot - just kidding.

To be serious... I simply viewed it as an interesting PSA. A potential opportunity for someone of a mind to take advantage of it.

OK... ok... the snow may have had something to do with it also.... <G>

What are you sipping/gulping as you sit and type these posts? :rolleyes:

Phil Y
02-26-2015, 06:58 PM
Yeah, I thought it was pretty weird. WB spruiking yet another crappy reality TV show? Seriously?

Breakaway
02-26-2015, 07:18 PM
The Forum might make a viable reality series. Staton a camera dew at various Bilgerat locations and get the apoplectic gestures and expressions to go with the typing. There would also be footage of the time between posts , where rats would be encouraged to think out loud. Prep for the Mystic show and an EBS or three. A boat launch here,a visit to a shop there, accompany a sail boar jihadi ...

Can't you just see it? The peeps would watch it.

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Sky Blue
02-26-2015, 07:58 PM
do you know someone who lost a family heirloom, a beloved boat, an incredibly meaningful possession that they would give anything to have back, someone with an amazing story that just deserves to have something great done for them?

http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthread.php?165746-The-loss-of-MELITA&highlight=Melita+Iceland