PDA

View Full Version : Will Bobby Jindal Run?

David G
01-18-2015, 10:31 PM
http://www.forwardprogressives.com/bobby-jindal-embarrasses-himself-in-europe-with-retracted-fox-news-story/

Remember back when the Republican Party gathered after Mitt Romney got his ass handed to him in the 2012 election? Bobby Jindal stood before a congregation of Republicans who were still unable to believe that Karl Rove was wrong and proclaimed, “It’s not going to be the last time anyone says something stupid within our party, but it can’t be tolerated within our party. We’ve also had enough of this dumbed-down conservatism. We need to stop being simplistic, we need to trust the intelligence of the American people and we need to stop insulting the intelligence of the voters.” (Source)

That was then, and this is now: Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, a potential candidate for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination, will give a speech Monday in London and reiterate the disputed claim that Muslim immigrants have created “no-go zones” in Europe where non-Muslims are not welcome. An advance text of Jindal’s speech, circulated by his office, warns that Islamic radicals are fomenting anti-Western sentiment in “no-go zones” where they rule themselves by Islamic religious law, not the laws of their host nations. (Source)

bobbys
01-18-2015, 10:48 PM
Who is Yer fav republican?

David G
01-18-2015, 11:17 PM
My fave R???

I'd have to think long and hard to pick between Tom McCall & Mark Hatfield..

Whose your favorite Democrat (beside me...)

And what do you think of Jindal?

bobbys
01-18-2015, 11:36 PM
You are posting something about every republican.

Do tell us who you like in the current batch.?

David G
01-19-2015, 12:26 AM
Your turn. I answered your question, now you answer mine. THEN you get to ask another.

bobbys
01-19-2015, 12:33 AM
Your turn. I answered your question, now you answer mine. THEN you get to ask another.

Do not evade and go back on time..

You know what I meant.

YOu are the one with all the threads.

I want to hear who you like.

Or is it just blast very one you can thus proving you are a biased critic.

Gerarddm
01-19-2015, 12:43 AM
Bobby Jindal is a joke. He will never live down the Kenneth The Page meme about him.

Bobbys, there are no current favorite Republicans. Not one would be beneficial to the country, and many in fact would be clear and present dangers.

David G
01-19-2015, 12:53 AM
bbbbbys... perhaps you should learn to pose your inquiries more precisely...

What makes you think I have a favorite amongst the current crop of Republican probables?

I'm afraid I have to agree with Gerard. I don't like any of them. They all represent variations on the same conservative idiocy that has landed us in a dire situation on a number of fronts. If you want the same thing to happen to the nation as happened to Kansas under Brownback... just keep electing this same type of lickspittle fool. Any of them will do.

bobbys
01-19-2015, 12:59 AM
bbbbbys... perhaps you should learn to pose your inquiries more precisely...

What makes you think I have a favorite amongst the current crop of Republican probables?

I'm afraid I have to agree with Gerard. I don't like any of them. They all represent variations on the same conservative idiocy that has landed us in a dire situation on a number of fronts. If you want the same thing to happen to the nation as happened to Kansas under Brownback... just keep electing this same type of lickspittle fool. Any of them will do..

See I knew you do not like any of them.

Thus you cannot be objective at all.

So you are just a partisan hack dishing as much dirt or some comment you can dig up and pretending to be objective..

Comments like "fools" and "any of them" and "idiots" dismiss you .

PeterSibley
01-19-2015, 01:07 AM
Actually that does sound like an entirely objective assessment Bobby, not one you agree with but certainly an assessment based on research .

bobbys
01-19-2015, 01:18 AM
Actually that does sound like an entirely objective assessment Bobby, not one you agree with but certainly an assessment based on research .

Well I sure "idiots" and "fools" is objective to you..

Here it's just ad hominums.

David G
01-19-2015, 01:41 AM
More logical sloppiness, I'm afraid. Whether a term is insulting, laudatory, mildly complementary, or somewhat objectionable has no bearing on its accuracy... or the objectivity with which it was chosen.

You certainly do go to a lot of work to end up... nowhere. Is there a Philosophy Dept. at CCC? I bet they teach classes on logic.

Maybe you and Mr. Jindal can matriculate together...

Gerarddm
01-19-2015, 11:10 AM
Re> my comment Jindal is a joke ( hey, that should be a hashtag, #JindalIsAJoke ):

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/bobby-jindal-says-west-allows-muslims-set-no-go-zones-n289011

Cuyahoga Chuck
01-19-2015, 11:41 AM
See I knew you do not like any of them. Thus you cannot be objective at all. So you are just a partisan hack dishing as much dirt or some comment you can dig up and pretending to be objective..Comments like "fools" and "any of them" and "idiots" dismiss you .

Jindal, bobby, JINDAL. JINDAL Jindal, bobby, JINDAL. JINDAL. Jindal, bobby, JINDAL. JINDAL. Jindal, bobby, JINDAL. JINDAL.Jindal, bobby, JINDAL. JINDAL.

Osborne Russell
01-19-2015, 12:28 PM
The finest person in the Republican Party would find him or herself Titular Commander of the Modern Republicans. Hercules had it easy with the Seven Labors.

bobbys
01-19-2015, 12:30 PM
More logical sloppiness, I'm afraid. Whether a term is insulting, laudatory, mildly complementary, or somewhat objectionable has no bearing on its accuracy... or the objectivity with which it was chosen.

You certainly do go to a lot of work to end up... nowhere. Is there a Philosophy Dept. at CCC? I bet they teach classes on logic.

Maybe you and Mr. Jindal can matriculate together...

I do not know why you keep bringing up CCC.

My good friend Royal never questioned my logic but he did question my stickmen drawings.

David G
01-20-2015, 10:29 AM

I do not know why you keep bringing up CCC.

My good friend Royal never questioned my logic but he did question my stickmen drawings.

CCC? Here's my thought: you go; you learn something; you come back here and post without embarassing yourself. I'm not sure why you ask... as we've discussed this before. Is the memory going, TOO?

But... to back away from your ongoing attempts at deflection -- what do YOU think of Jindal? Is he your kind of huckleberry?

David G
01-20-2015, 10:41 AM
More breaking Jindal news --

Jindal: Britain Has Zones That Only Welcome Hobbits

LONDON - In a stunning claim that has stirred controversy around the world, Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal claimed on Tuesday that Britain has specific zones where only Hobbits are welcome. Jindal said he learned about the so-called "Frodo zones" while watching a documentary by the filmmaker Peter Jackson during his flight to London. When asked if he had ever actually seen a Hobbit, Jindal said, "Just because no one has ever seen something doesn't mean it isn't real." -- Borowitz

Gollum... is that YOU???

Gerarddm
01-20-2015, 11:10 AM
Borowitz is always funny.