PDA

View Full Version : Taylors Kerosene stove VS propane ?

stephen m
10-17-2003, 07:24 PM
They have been making these high quality stoves in england for a very long time but dose anyone know how they are to live with ?

stephen m
They have been making these high quality stoves in england for a very long time but dose anyone know how they are to live with ?

stephen m

Ian Wright
10-18-2003, 06:20 PM
Less trouble than most wimmin.........
Get one, they suit wooden boats well.

IanW

Ian Wright

IanW

Ian Wright

IanW

Leon Steyns
10-19-2003, 03:01 AM
Geez...

They're the toilet people! Never realized that... :D

Too bad they didn't keep the British Seagull part of Chillington Marine, otherwise all of the best and important stuff would have been in one place (burners/stoves, toilets and auxilary engines).

Link: http://www.blakes-lavac-taylors.co.uk/

Greets, Leon Steyns.

[ 10-19-2003, 04:02 AM: Message edited by: Leon Steyns ]

Leon Steyns
Geez...

Too bad they didn't keep the British Seagull part of Chillington Marine, otherwise all of the best and important stuff would have been in one place (burners/stoves, toilets and auxilary engines).

Greets, Leon Steyns.

Leon Steyns
Geez...

Greets, Leon Steyns.

Andrew Craig-Bennett
10-19-2003, 05:39 AM
Right!

I was chatting to Moray McPhail and he said that he had an agency for Seagull during the Chillington Marine period - he sold six in a year and that was half their production! I suspect that, had they managed to keep going, they would be selling a lot more now - the last Seagulls were really pretty good - but we can see what happened. They just hit a low water mark of unfashionability. Pity.

Taylors used to be based in a wooden shed in Maldon until 1981 when Blakes the toilet people bought them.

Andrew Craig-Bennett
Right!

I was chatting to Moray McPhail and he said that he had an agency for Seagull during the Chillington Marine period - he sold six in a year and that was half their production! I suspect that, had they managed to keep going, they would be selling a lot more now - the last Seagulls were really pretty good - but we can see what happened. They just hit a low water mark of unfashionability. Pity.

Taylors used to be based in a wooden shed in Maldon until 1981 when Blakes the toilet people bought them.

Andrew Craig-Bennett
Right!