PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Consignments ?

Dan Irvine
10-26-2000, 12:13 AM
Does anyone know of any large consignment places for boat stuff in the Pacific Northwest. Any advice would be appreciated.

Dan Irvine
Does anyone know of any large consignment places for boat stuff in the Pacific Northwest. Any advice would be appreciated.

Dan Irvine

redsail
10-27-2000, 09:47 PM
Yup, here are a couple of consignment outfits you should know about. In Sidney , B.C. is the Boaters Exchange; run by Steve Moran and his partner Leslie. Their shop is almost a museaum, has lots of goodies and a great coffee shop as well.
In North Vancouver try Popeyes Sailors Exchange; they sell used stuff by Dutch auction and they are on the web at www.popeyesailorsexchange.com (http://www.popeyesailorsexchange.com) That shop is brimming with stuff, I was there today.

redsail
Yup, here are a couple of consignment outfits you should know about. In Sidney , B.C. is the Boaters Exchange; run by Steve Moran and his partner Leslie. Their shop is almost a museaum, has lots of goodies and a great coffee shop as well.
In North Vancouver try Popeyes Sailors Exchange; they sell used stuff by Dutch auction and they are on the web at www.popeyesailorsexchange.com (http://www.popeyesailorsexchange.com) That shop is brimming with stuff, I was there today.

redsail

Art Read
10-28-2000, 01:47 PM
South of the border... Anacortes: (Marine Supply?) Bellingham: (Marine Exchange?) Port Townsend: (Right in the big marina, little building, don't remember the name...) I'm sure there's others...

Art Read
South of the border... Anacortes: (Marine Supply?) Bellingham: (Marine Exchange?) Port Townsend: (Right in the big marina, little building, don't remember the name...) I'm sure there's others...

Art Read

Tom Lathrop
10-28-2000, 06:50 PM
Redsail,

You mean that Popeye had a sex change?

Sorry, the devil made me do it.

Tom Lathrop
Redsail,

You mean that Popeye had a sex change?

Sorry, the devil made me do it.

Tom Lathrop