PDA

View Full Version : auto engine conversion

mhoffman
12-14-2000, 07:40 PM
Can anyone point me in the direction of a source for marine conversion kits for an auto engine? Also, opinions are welcome...

mhoffman
Can anyone point me in the direction of a source for marine conversion kits for an auto engine? Also, opinions are welcome...

mhoffman

Ken Liden
12-14-2000, 10:21 PM
Ask your local marine supply store about Osco manifolds. Osco used to offer engine conversion kits in their marine catalog.

Ken Liden
Ask your local marine supply store about Osco manifolds. Osco used to offer engine conversion kits in their marine catalog.

Ken Liden

ishmael
12-15-2000, 10:55 AM
There was extensive documentation in WB, oh... 6 years back, on the conversion of a Suburu engine for a small runabout. If I remember, lots of ancillary info., running several issues, about conversions in general. Try searching the index. Best of luck, Jack

ishmael
There was extensive documentation in WB, oh... 6 years back, on the conversion of a Suburu engine for a small runabout. If I remember, lots of ancillary info., running several issues, about conversions in general. Try searching the index. Best of luck, Jack

ishmael

Steve L.
01-02-2001, 11:26 AM
Hi
Check out the Glen L site. They have kits or parts of kits to convert Ford, Chev.,Chry.
etc. Sorry I don`t have the address handy but a search should turn it up.

Steve L.
Hi
Check out the Glen L site. They have kits or parts of kits to convert Ford, Chev.,Chry.

Steve L.
Hi

Wayne Jeffers
01-02-2001, 12:35 PM
Also, the Glen-L book "Inboard Engine Installation" deals extensively with conversion of auto engines for marine use. If memory serves (and my memory's not what it once was) it also has a list of sources for conversion materials/kits.

Wayne

Wayne Jeffers
Also, the Glen-L book "Inboard Engine Installation" deals extensively with conversion of auto engines for marine use. If memory serves (and my memory's not what it once was) it also has a list of sources for conversion materials/kits.

Wayne

Wayne Jeffers

Wayne