PDA

View Full Version : Info on TRU-FORM Sail/Row Pram

cjdboca
11-02-2000, 01:23 PM
Recently purchased this 7'8" wooden pram from an old-timer in Brick, NJ. He said he'd had it since'65. She has a hang-on tiller/rudder, dagger board and trunk and oarlocks. Looks like an optimist. She has cut-out letters inside of bow which read:"Tru-Form."

Question: Where made, when, by whom and how many? I just re-finished her and she looks real pretty!

CJD

cjdboca
Recently purchased this 7'8" wooden pram from an old-timer in Brick, NJ. He said he'd had it since'65. She has a hang-on tiller/rudder, dagger board and trunk and oarlocks. Looks like an optimist. She has cut-out letters inside of bow which read:"Tru-Form."

Question: Where made, when, by whom and how many? I just re-finished her and she looks real pretty!

CJD

cjdboca

CJD