PDA

View Full Version : i'm proud to be heterosexual

Paul Pless
10-30-2014, 02:43 PM
:D

does anybody other than my wife and I give a flying ****?

TomF
10-30-2014, 02:46 PM
Let's hope she considers it a great gift from God. ;)

CWSmith
10-30-2014, 02:48 PM

Not so much...

CWSmith
10-30-2014, 02:50 PM
HA! Says you! Pics or it never happened!

No, please, no pictures!

TomF
10-30-2014, 02:51 PM

does anybody other than my wife and I give a flying ****? Never managed to levitate, but as Canadians there's the canoe thing ...

Sometimes the earth moves too.

George Jung
10-30-2014, 02:55 PM
If you can convince your wife to declare it's a great gift, you're a better man than most! (Vegas has the odds 72:1 - against)

P.I. Stazzer-Newt
10-30-2014, 02:57 PM

all our breedings are ai

Now I'm confused.

David G
10-30-2014, 02:57 PM
Proud at the moment... or just most times? Don't say all the time, or George will insist you consult a local physician!

Bobby of Tulsa
10-30-2014, 03:00 PM
Never managed to levitate, but as Canadians there's the canoe thing ...

Sometimes the earth moves too. They need a picture of that canoe, sir.

TomF
10-30-2014, 03:04 PM
They need a picture of that canoe, sir.Not mine, but it could be.

Mine's not in, erhhm, levitational use this late into the Fall either ... :D

https://reflectionsoutdoors.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/cropped-p93003993.jpg

Mike Erkkinen
10-30-2014, 03:06 PM
Paul,

You are doing her a huge service, as this article will prove: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn2457-semen-acts-as-an-antidepressant.html#.VFKZwfldV8E Your wife owes you a large debt of gratitude!

Phillip Allen
10-30-2014, 03:08 PM
what people define themselves by their sexual proclivities?

Old Dryfoot
10-30-2014, 03:09 PM
Deep deep down inside... I'm really a lesbian.

Waddie
10-30-2014, 03:11 PM
I act gay all the time around the wife; like discussing Hollywood celebrities I don't give a rat's ass about, or pretending I actually like the philharmonic, or the classy restaurant when what I really crave is greasy bar-b-que. Or shopping for new drapes, helping her pick out shoes, and letting her dress me in "outfits". But if it gets me a few more "hammock rides" with her I'm down with the charade.

regards,
Waddie

Phillip Allen
10-30-2014, 03:12 PM
Deep deep down inside... I'm really a lesbian.

trapped in a man's body :)

seanz
10-30-2014, 03:15 PM

Yes, especially those blatant ammosexuals.......

:)

TomF
10-30-2014, 03:15 PM
what people define themselves by their sexual proclivities?Former CBC radio hosts?

Phillip Allen
10-30-2014, 03:18 PM
Former CBC radio hosts?

I was a brick layer
now retired
have this or that hobby and etc.

I have never shook hands with someone and pointed out my sexual preferences... let alone which gender I prefered to practice them with...lesbian/gay

Mike Erkkinen
10-30-2014, 03:19 PM
I act gay all the time around the wife; like discussing Hollywood celebrities I don't give a rat's ass about, or pretending I actually like the philharmonic, or the classy restaurant when what I really crave is greasy bar-b-que. Or shopping for new drapes, helping her pick out shoes, and letting her dress me in "outfits". But if it gets me a few more "hammock rides" with her I'm down with the charade.

regards,
Waddie

You have to do all that? I just try and keep my mouth shut and wait for what seems like a completely random impulse. Sharing the article in #14 with her didn't have the positive effect that I thought it would have.

Paul Pless
10-30-2014, 03:19 PM
is that a peter-something-or-another canoe???

https://reflectionsoutdoors.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/cropped-p93003993.jpg

Phillip Allen
10-30-2014, 03:20 PM
You have to do all that? I just try and keep my mouth shut and wait for what seems like a completely random impulse. Sharing the article in #14 didn't have the positive effect that I thought it would have.

you guys are funny

Phillip Allen
10-30-2014, 03:21 PM
Yes, especially those blatant ammosexuals.......

I admire a good play on words

Paul Pless
10-30-2014, 03:42 PM
you guys are funnyfunny haha?

johnw
10-30-2014, 03:46 PM
Funny peculiar.

Mike Erkkinen
10-30-2014, 03:47 PM
Hopefully both "ha ha" and "peculiar".

Chip-skiff
10-30-2014, 03:58 PM
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/214/1/0/wolf_animation_practice_by_sweetlynumb63-d59jvk7.gif

I Enjoy Being a Wolf

I'm a wolf and for me that's really great!
I am proud that my silhouette is hairy,
That I walk with a wild and wolfish gait,
And my fangs are so big and sharp and scary.

I'm so glad to be howling at the moon
When the world is all deep and white and frozen
To be stalking the luscious caribou
And devouring the one that I have chosen.

I'm strictly a lupine lupine,
And my future I hope shall be
To be feasting on elk that's supine
And lifting my hind leg to pee.

WszystekPoTrochu
10-30-2014, 04:03 PM
Oh for crying out loud, so many comments and no accusations of homophobia?

Shang
10-30-2014, 04:12 PM
Paul,

You are doing her a huge service, as this article will prove: http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn2457-semen-acts-as-an-antidepressant.html#.VFKZwfldV8E Your wife owes you a large debt of gratitude!

Happiness in a warm canoe.

Bobby of Tulsa
10-30-2014, 04:16 PM
is that a peter-something-or-another canoe??? Mr.Tom, this is the one I was talkin about.
http://www.onbeer.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/maudite.jpg

johnw
10-30-2014, 04:20 PM
Nice, chip-skiff.

Chip-skiff
10-30-2014, 04:20 PM
Bobster—That's the coolest label, ever!

CWSmith
10-30-2014, 04:21 PM

regards,
Waddie

That's not gay. It's saddled, broke, and ridden hard (like every happily married man).

Chip-skiff
10-30-2014, 04:23 PM
Nice, chip-skiff.

Thanks.

It comes with the genes.

Bobby of Tulsa
10-30-2014, 04:27 PM
Bobster—That's the coolest label, ever! There is a good story to go with it, I thought that was what TomF was getting at about the flying Canadian thing.

Reynard38
10-30-2014, 05:17 PM

Heterosexual?
homosexual?
bisexual?
asexual?

none of the above. I apparently am postsexual

does make for faster boatbuilding.

Tom Montgomery
10-30-2014, 05:26 PM

Unfortunately, yes. :(

TomF
10-30-2014, 07:17 PM
Bobster—That's the coolest label, ever!Good beer too.

The Bigfella
10-30-2014, 07:35 PM
just what is the proper position to $@&) when flying?.

Paul is a nice guy but refuses to give information..

Not even a rough Drawing...

Perhaps this is why he was a bad BROTM?.

Hokifan take warning.....

It used to be the lav down the back of the 747.... it was the one with a bit of extra room in it. With the 747-400's and other planes these days, I'm not sure where the new proper position is.

Tom Montgomery
10-30-2014, 07:37 PM
OK. Here goes a heavy post in a fairly light-hearted thread.

This week I was informed that a co-worker is going to retire at the first of the year. He will be 62 years-old with 23 years of service. By contract he may then retire (62+23=85, the magic number). But he would be far better off to wait 4 years until age 66 (both for SS and the Ford retirement plan).

So why is he opting for the early retirement? Because his co-workers discovered he is gay and have made his life a living hell by unrelenting teasing.

He has gone through the channels, complained, and his tormentors have been warned and disciplined. Big deal. He has to continue to work here and word travels fast. This assembly plant is like a small city and we have all the same problems regarding attitudes, virtues, and vices.

So he has decided to bail out despite the financial hit.

This troubles me greatly. He and I did not get along when we worked together. But I had no clue about his sexual orientation. Nor did I care.

But he sought my advice when this particular position came up for promotional bid. I had done that job and recommended it to him. I told him that I liked the people who I had worked with.

Well... DAMN!

Of course I am not responsible for the behavior of other people... but I feel crummy about this circumstance.

The Bigfella
10-30-2014, 07:46 PM
OK. Here goes a heavy post in a fairly light-hearted thread.

This week I was informed that a co-worker is going to retire at the first of the year. He will be 62 years-old with 27 years of service. By contract he may then retire (62+27=85, the magic number). But he would be far better off to wait 4 years until age 66 and 31 years of service (both for SS and the Ford retirement plan).

So why is he opting for the early retirement? Because his co-workers discovered he is gay and have made his life a living hell by unrelenting teasing.

He has gone through the channels, complained, and his tormentors have been warned and disciplined. Big deal. He has to continue to work here and word travels fast. This assembly plant is like a small city and we have all the same attitudes, virtues, and vices.

So he has decided to bail out despite the financial hit.

This troubles me greatly. He and I did not get along when we worked together. But I had no clue about his sexual orientation. Nor did I care.

But he sought my advice when this particular position came up for promotional bid. I had done that job and recommended it to him. I told him that I liked the people who I had worked with.

Well... DAMN!

Of course I am not responsible for the behavior of other people... but I feel crummy about this circumstance.

Don't discount the possibility of legal action. He may make up the difference plus a lot more that way.

Its disgusting behaviour on the part of the harassing co-workers....

I've always been comfortable with my own sexuality, but I understand how difficult it is for some.

I have, and have had, many gay friends and workmates over the years. A bit of caring for them goes a long way in their lives

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff112/igatenby/Thailand/106-1.jpg (http://s240.photobucket.com/user/igatenby/media/Thailand/106-1.jpg.html)

.... but I ain't sleeping with them

Peter Malcolm Jardine
10-30-2014, 07:49 PM
Former CBC radio hosts?

BA DA BA BOOM!!!

I have been vaguely following the Ghomeshi affair and it's really gathering steam. He has a pile on going.

seanz
10-30-2014, 07:53 PM
Heterosexual?
homosexual?
bisexual?
asexual?

none of the above. I apparently am postsexual

does make for faster boatbuilding.

Watch out for splinters.

Tom Montgomery
10-30-2014, 08:03 PM
Don't discount the possibility of legal action.I am not discounting that possibility. It would not be the first time Ford Motor Company has been sued by an hourly employee over the issue of illegal discrimination.

Its disgusting behaviour on the part of the harassing co-workers....YES!

I have also always been comfortable and confident about my personhood and sexuality. It is a damn shame that that everyone is not.

Another story: I live in an apartment building in one of the oldest neighborhoods in the city of Louisville. Needless to say, the residents are extremely diverse.

When I moved into this building I met an elderly couple who live in the apartment above me. Bob and Nelson. Nelson is 81 and Bob is 79. Bob was a professional actor. Nelson was the business manager of the theatre of a major American city.

In our first conversation Bob volunteered that he and Nelson are "cousins." "Fine with me," I thought. "But it is too bad you do not feel comfortable about disclosing the actual nature of your partnership."

Over the years Bob and Nelson have disclosed enough information to me to confirm the actual nature of their relationship... without coming right out and saying it.

It just leaves me feeling sad for them.

johnw
10-30-2014, 08:05 PM
Ian, Kentucky has no state law against discriminating against homosexuals.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Kentucky

Don't know how a suit would fare in that environment.

CWSmith
10-30-2014, 08:05 PM
.... but I ain't sleeping with them

I don't know. Those pants are FABULOUS!

Tom Montgomery
10-30-2014, 08:28 PM
Good for you, bobbys.

If only all of us could live by the principle of "live and let live."

Katherine
10-30-2014, 09:26 PM
I have a headache

Tom Montgomery