PDA

View Full Version : KIT POWER BOAT, WHAT IS BETTER ?

venetianguy
06-23-2003, 10:03 PM
HELLO EVERYBODY,
JUST REGISTRED IN THIS GREAT COMUNITY.
I AM AN ITALIAN GUY, FROM VENICE, AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH !!
I AM PLANNING TO BUILD A MAHOGANY BOAT, I WOULD LIKE A BOAT THAT WILL FIT IN A GARAGE WITH AN INBOARD ENGINE. THERE ARE SO MANY PLANS AVAILABLE THAT I REALLY NEED SOME HINT. :confused:
MAYBE SOMETHING TO BUILD WITH DOUBLE PLANK AND SIDES NO TOO CURVED SO THAT PLYWOOD WILL BEND WITHOUT TO MANY PROBLEMS.
WHAT WOULD YOU PICK ????
THANKS EVERYBODY
;)

venetianguy
HELLO EVERYBODY,
I AM AN ITALIAN GUY, FROM VENICE, AND HOPEFULLY YOU WILL UNDERSTAND MY ENGLISH !!
I AM PLANNING TO BUILD A MAHOGANY BOAT, I WOULD LIKE A BOAT THAT WILL FIT IN A GARAGE WITH AN INBOARD ENGINE. THERE ARE SO MANY PLANS AVAILABLE THAT I REALLY NEED SOME HINT. :confused:
MAYBE SOMETHING TO BUILD WITH DOUBLE PLANK AND SIDES NO TOO CURVED SO THAT PLYWOOD WILL BEND WITHOUT TO MANY PROBLEMS.
WHAT WOULD YOU PICK ????
THANKS EVERYBODY
;)

venetianguy
HELLO EVERYBODY,
WHAT WOULD YOU PICK ????
THANKS EVERYBODY
;)

Dave Fleming
06-23-2003, 10:26 PM
As I commented in your other similar posting in Designs....
Please turn off the capitol letter key it is considered shouting.

On a lighter nicer note, again welcome to our warm loving supportive and harmonious family.

Now what was that question again???????

Dave Fleming

On a lighter nicer note, again welcome to our warm loving supportive and harmonious family.

Dave Fleming

venetianguy
06-23-2003, 10:56 PM
sorry Dave,
i didn't realize i posted my message twice.
As you will see in the other forum i am new to forums i wasn't trying to give you a hearhache.
:rolleyes:

venetianguy
sorry Dave,
As you will see in the other forum i am new to forums i wasn't trying to give you a hearhache.

venetianguy
sorry Dave,

Dave Fleming
06-23-2003, 11:06 PM
Not to worry Laddy Buck, I was just funnin' ye.

I personally have no answer to your question but stick around someone in the next couple of days should pipe up with some possible answers to your question.
I see that MMD, an esteemed member of our close knit community has commented about your post in the Designs Forum, see what he has to say.

Remember we are from all parts of the world including that strange land way down under, Australia,, the one that defys gravity by staying altogether but, they do talk funny so have patience with them. Most are really good folk but watch out for a fellow with a funny name...Wild Dingo.
He can talk/write the ears off a brass monkey if, you can understand him. Tis a good lesson in an arcane form of the English language.

<insert big smiley face with tongue in cheek here>

Dave Fleming

I personally have no answer to your question but stick around someone in the next couple of days should pipe up with some possible answers to your question.
I see that MMD, an esteemed member of our close knit community has commented about your post in the Designs Forum, see what he has to say.

Remember we are from all parts of the world including that strange land way down under, Australia,, the one that defys gravity by staying altogether but, they do talk funny so have patience with them. Most are really good folk but watch out for a fellow with a funny name...Wild Dingo.
He can talk/write the ears off a brass monkey if, you can understand him. Tis a good lesson in an arcane form of the English language.

Dave Fleming