PDA

View Full Version : It takes a lot to make me angry

changeng
09-04-2014, 10:07 PM
Seems there are a few thugs and philistines here that don't know what archives are for.
I've recently pulled a few old threads out of archives for the reminiscing pleasure of the forum.
I tried really hard to find the genuinely good natured, interesting and amusing.

It took time and a lot of patience.

Crapping on forum Archives is no different to getting a document out of a museum or library archives and tearing it up or editing it's content.

Changeng

The Bigfella
09-04-2014, 10:10 PM
Seems there are a few thugs and philistines here that don't know what archives are for.
I've recently pulled a few old threads out of archives for the reminiscing pleasure of the forum.
I tried really hard to find the genuinely good natured, interesting and amusing.

It took time and a lot of patience.

Crapping on forum Archives is no different to getting a document out of a museum or library archives and tearing it up or editing it's content.

Changeng

Well, yes it is. A thread from an archive in a forum is... a thread. A document or book is a sealed / individual item. You need to get out more.

BrianW
09-04-2014, 10:11 PM
There are some very angry people who frequent here.

L.W. Baxter
09-04-2014, 10:18 PM
No, it doesn't.

The Bigfella
09-04-2014, 10:19 PM
There are some very angry people who frequent here.

I don't see angry very often, but I sure see a lot of folks who take life altogether too seriously. Very narrow thinkers, most of them.

BrianW
09-04-2014, 10:40 PM
I often wonder at those who post a political type thread, then get indignant if you have a different view.

Were they just looking for people who agree with them to reply? Do they need that kind of assurance to validate their opinion?

The Bigfella
09-04-2014, 10:45 PM
I often wonder at those who post a political type thread, then get indignant if you have a different view.

Were they just looking for people who agree with them to reply? Do they need that kind of assurance to validate their opinion?

Heh heh, you ought to see the ones who post attack threads but end up laying in the gutter. They are a weird mob. Must have some serious issues goin' on there.

Peerie Maa
09-05-2014, 05:45 AM
I often wonder at those who post a political type thread, then get indignant if you have a different view.Were they just looking for people who agree with them to reply? Do they need that kind of assurance to validate their opinion?Yes.

S.V. Airlie
09-05-2014, 07:20 AM
I'm learning not to get angry! Life is too short!

The Bigfella
09-05-2014, 07:43 AM
I'm learning not to get angry! Life is too short!

Yeah, she's short too, and that probably makes her angry :D

S.V. Airlie
09-05-2014, 07:47 AM
I didn't know "life" had a gender!:)

The Bigfella
09-05-2014, 07:51 AM
I didn't know "life" had a gender!:)

That's why the added "too"

John Smith
09-05-2014, 09:14 AM
I thought it took a lot to get you angry. You might want to question that.

S.V. Airlie
09-05-2014, 09:18 AM
As I said, LEARNING not to! Still have a few Pet Peeves" though

S.V. Airlie
09-05-2014, 10:10 AM
Amen. And plenty of people who want to tell you what to think.Ain't that the truth!Some people ere out there fitting my brown uniform as I speak!

WX
09-05-2014, 04:35 PM
You're taking things too seriously. Relax, you can't change people via an internet forum.

Boy o boy, ain't that a fact!:-D