PDA

View Full Version : David G was chosen for BROTM of September...

Spin_Drift
08-31-2014, 12:32 AM
This was a tight race between David G and Lefty; won by two votes. It's exciting when it happens like that. Congratulations David, you got some big shoes to fill, LOL .. But I'm sure you will do very well.

Speech expected. :) :D

Glen Longino
08-31-2014, 01:40 AM
yawn...er, I mean, anybody got any fireworks and champaigne so we can celebrate?
No?
I figgered!;)
Pussers Rum for you in a proper glass, amigo!
But Pless has One More Day to pillage and plunder before you begin your reign of terr...er, I mean, your "stewardship" over us heathens.

bobbys
08-31-2014, 01:49 AM
I read he did not want it.

Glen Longino
08-31-2014, 02:08 AM
I read he did not want it.

"You can't always get what you want,
but if you try sometime,
you might find,
you get what you need."
Do you really give a big rat's arse what Mister G wants?
No?
Me neither!;)

bobbys
08-31-2014, 10:16 AM
"You can't always get what you want,
but if you try sometime,
you might find,
you get what you need."
Do you really give a big rat's arse what Mister G wants?
No?
Me neither!;).

I already have plans to overthrow this evil regime.

S.V. Airlie
08-31-2014, 10:18 AM
What's your strategy Mr. Obama?

isla
08-31-2014, 11:32 AM
Congratulations David! I hope these bilge scum don't give you too hard a time. Y>

David G
08-31-2014, 02:05 PM
Isla - the voice of reason and civilization is always welcome in the wilderness.

As far as an acceptance speech... well... I really didn't want the job. I actively campaigned for people to NOT vote for me. Nonetheless... the people have spoken. (Ms. Drift - do you have access to who voted for me... so I can adequately 'thank' them? I promise to keep all mayhem private, and all blood out of the Bilge. Really... trust me!)

So... I'll do my best to serve credibly. Pless will be a hard act to follow. I knew he'd be good when I nominated him. I had no idea that he'd be THAT good!! I suggest we all give him our thanks - silently... or over on his Parting Shot thread.

Startled Varmint - I have no strategy. I've been harboring notions of appointing you, or bbbbbbys, or maybe Glen, to be Chancellor... and stepping out of the way. Waddya think? <G>

David G
08-31-2014, 02:10 PM
Isla - the voice of reason and civilization is always welcome in the wilderness.

As far as an acceptance speech... well... I really didn't want the job. I actively campaigned for people to NOT vote for me. Nonetheless... the people have spoken. (Ms. Drift - do you have access to who voted for me... so I can adequately 'thank' them? I promise to keep all mayhem private, and all blood out of the Bilge. Really... trust me!)

So... I'll do my best to serve credibly. Pless will be a hard act to follow. I knew he'd be good when I nominated him. I had no idea that he'd be THAT good!! I suggest we all give him our thanks - silently... or over on his Parting Shot thread.

Startled Varmint - I have no strategy. I've been harboring notions of appointing you, or bbbbbbys, or maybe Glen, to be Chancellor... and stepping out of the way. Waddya think? <G>

bbbbbys - don't give me that 'overthrow' carp. Or bullhead. Or sucker. Or hake. (only salmon will do!!!!). I offered you complete control of day-to-day operations whilst I hid in the Pub writing position papers and forging unfair and misleading propaganda about New Jersey (and Texas, of course). You turned me down. You've lost your chance. When the list of Cabinet positions comes out - your name will be missing. You'll be limited to continuing to write illegible, illogical, irredeemable nonsense and lobbing it, scattershot fashion, from the Peanut Gallery.

S.V. Airlie
08-31-2014, 02:22 PM

Startled Varmint - I have no strategy. I've been harboring notions of appointing you, or bbbbbbys, or maybe Glen, to be Chancellor... and stepping out of the way. Waddya think? <G>Glen has the strategy, not you. Didn't expect YOU to have one! Never fear!:)And don't worry, we will hold it against you!:)

hanleyclifford
08-31-2014, 02:36 PM
Im looking forward to some quality trolling.:D Look out Norm.

bobbys
08-31-2014, 05:53 PM
bbbbbys - don't give me that 'overthrow' carp. Or bullhead. Or sucker. Or hake. (only salmon will do!!!!). I offered you complete control of day-to-day operations whilst I hid in the Pub writing position papers and forging unfair and misleading propaganda about New Jersey (and Texas, of course). You turned me down. You've lost your chance. When the list of Cabinet positions comes out - your name will be missing. You'll be limited to continuing to write illegible, illogical, irredeemable nonsense and lobbing it, scattershot fashion, from the Peanut Gallery..

T hats more like it, I enjoyed a good tongue lashing, now I think you can do this! .

For a second I thought you wuz a spineless commie yeller dawg.

purri
08-31-2014, 06:47 PM
Congrats mate.