PDA

View Full Version : The evolved Ebola is being genetically targeted and wielded against moral Americans

CK 17
08-09-2014, 10:44 AM
You heard it here first

. . . . Evolved Ebola is an evolved form of the classic Ebola virus disease first discovered in Africa. The evolved Ebola is being genetically targeted and wielded against moral Americans so that in order to get the cure, we will have to also accept RDIF chips and thereby get the Mark of the Beast during the end days. Obama is just helping set the stage for Meggido. . . . .

http://christwire.org/2014/08/young-obama-visited-the-ebola-river-when-he-was-15-years-old-coincidence-i-think-not/

Gerarddm
08-09-2014, 10:55 AM
Clearly they have already been infected cranially, LOL.

Dave Gray
08-09-2014, 10:55 AM
I'd say you can't make this stuff up but obviously somebody did:

After a fiery discussion on how Obama is infecting Christians with Ebola earlier in the week, several flockers emailed me out on details about entire history of Ebola. One article commentator reminded everyone that Ebola was first found years ago in the Ebola River of the now Democratic Republic of Congo. I discovered this map shows Obama visited that very river around the same time.
I think there is not coincidence to the fact that we have this map, showing how Obama made a journey from Kenya to the Ebola river. You can clearly see from the map, that the Ebola river flows from Congo to Kenya. For some odd reason, Obama at 15-years-old traveled all the way to the mouth of the Ebola River. What was he doing there? Why did people suddenly get sick as Obama performed ‘weird experiments’ next to the water? All throughout his childhood, Obama and whatever scientists he worked with could have easily tested the waters and continually performed genetic testing to see how the virus was evolving from the safety of Kenya.
I am suspicious that Obama’s origins may be supernatural as is, tied into the Egyptian occult and in particular, the Pharaoh God-kind Serapsis.

isla
08-09-2014, 10:57 AM
I didn't read the link. Is Ann Coulter in it?

Gerarddm
08-09-2014, 10:59 AM
#3: Wow. Just wow. This isn't from The Onion? Wow.

CK 17
08-09-2014, 11:02 AM
I'd say you can't make this stuff up but obviously somebody did:

After a fiery discussion on how Obama is infecting Christians with Ebola earlier in the week, several flockers emailed me out on details about entire history of Ebola. One article commentator reminded everyone that Ebola was first found years ago in the Ebola River of the now Democratic Republic of Congo. I discovered this map shows Obama visited that very river around the same time.
I think there is not coincidence to the fact that we have this map, showing how Obama made a journey from Kenya to the Ebola river. You can clearly see from the map, that the Ebola river flows from Congo to Kenya. For some odd reason, Obama at 15-years-old traveled all the way to the mouth of the Ebola River. What was he doing there? Why did people suddenly get sick as Obama performed ‘weird experiments’ next to the water? All throughout his childhood, Obama and whatever scientists he worked with could have easily tested the waters and continually performed genetic testing to see how the virus was evolving from the safety of Kenya.
I am suspicious that Obama’s origins may be supernatural as is, tied into the Egyptian occult and in particular, the Pharaoh God-kind Serapsis.

i suspect a lot of religion is made up. . .

Bubba L.
08-09-2014, 11:08 AM
Moral Americans? How can the virus tell who is a liberal? Surely it infects conservatives too.
Sorry, I couldn't help myself:)
The scary thing is that whoever thought this up probably has the right to vote.

Gene

isla
08-09-2014, 11:22 AM
I didn't read the link. Is Ann Coulter in it?OK I just read the link and I think they are absolutely right. What, you don't believe in the Pharaoh God-kind Serapsis?

jpb54
08-09-2014, 11:29 AM
I think this weekends Super moon is bring out the silliness in more and more folks .

Arizona Bay
08-09-2014, 11:51 AM
OK I just read the link and I think they are absolutely right. What, you don't believe in the Pharaoh God-kind Serapsis?

Why, of course.
But I wonder how he got the virus into south America so the children could be infected, and then arrange for them to show up at our border as refugees? Something is missing in their thinking.

Bubba L.
08-09-2014, 11:55 AM
Why, of course.
But I wonder how he got the virus into south America so the children could be infected, and then arrange for them to show up at our border as refugees? Something is missing in their thinking.

No, their thinking is fine, we just don't have all the facts yet. There must be a plausible way of getting the virus there, we just need to make it up... I mean find it.

Gene

Jim Mahan
08-09-2014, 01:45 PM
Perhaps it was carried by African swallows...

Cip clop clip clop

StevenBauer
08-09-2014, 01:50 PM
i suspect a lot of religion is made up. . .

As in all of it?

wardd
08-09-2014, 01:55 PM
that's gotta be a humor site

beernd
08-09-2014, 03:47 PM
So christians are targeted?
Is that another disgusting prank of their God, (who is love, last time I checked)?
This is one of those times that I am glad that I am an absolute heathen, no ebola for me, ha ha.
I will not read the link, I have read and heard enough of that Cr@p in my life.
Tin foil hats ahoy.

TXdoug
08-09-2014, 04:49 PM
That is a very informative site indeed. Did you read "How to Spot a Masturbator"

http://christwire.org/2010/05/how-to-spot-a-masturbator/

I am going back to read all the most blessed articles.

S/V Laura Ellen
08-09-2014, 05:17 PM
I love this piece:

Shocking New Revelation about Michelle Obama: A Must Read, Christwire Exclusive

“Michelle Obama, First Lady of the United States, was born Michael LaVaughn Robinson in Chicago, Illinois on January 17th, 1964. He was the second son born to Fraser Robinson III, a well known cocaine dealer and union thug for Crime Lord/Mayor Richard J. Daley, and Marian Shields Robinson, a transient street prostitute who was diagnosed with the HIV virus in 1998. He was a popular high school athlete and in 1982, he accepted a scholarship to play middle linebacker for the Oregon State Beavers.
After finishing a respectable rookie season with 88 tackles and 7.5 sacks, he suddenly dropped out of the school. Fellow teammates observed that Robinson could regularly be heard lamenting over how he is a “woman trapped inside a man’s body”, and on January 13th, 1983, he underwent sex reassignment surgery at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. To hide the shame of his new identity, Michael left Oregon State to attend Princeton University under his new legal name, “Michelle Robinson”. Years later, he met Barry Obama Jr. a Kenyan immigrant who later became aware of “Michelle’s” true identity. They subsequently married and adopted two children.”

88 tackles and 7.5 sacks. That explains why she is always pushing the physical fitness stuff.

Glen Longino
08-09-2014, 05:24 PM
Whew! Christwire is a satirical site!
It's getting hard to tell nowadays!

SMARTINSEN
08-09-2014, 06:09 PM
Poe's Law:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poe's_law)

It's getting hard to tell nowadays!

isla
08-09-2014, 06:14 PM
It's getting hard to tell nowadays!Damn! I believed the whole thing, even the Michelle Obama stuff :rolleyes:

Glen Longino
08-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Damn! I believed the whole thing, even the Michelle Obama stuff :rolleyes:

:):)
That's when my satire meter kicked in!:)

Bubba L.
08-09-2014, 07:45 PM
I don't know...she looks kind of buff. Just sayin...

Gene

Gerarddm
08-09-2014, 09:16 PM
Moronosity stuff like that makes me regret the closing of mental hospitals.

bobbys
08-09-2014, 11:58 PM
Satirical Christian Site Hoodwinks the Huffington Post
JOHN HUDSON

inShare

EMAILCOMMENT 8,294 VIEWS
One of the Internet's best kept secrets is the satirical website ChristWire.org. Every day, its contributing writers publish articles condemning homosexuality, atheism, Hollywood or some other perceived threat to American culture. The writers pretend to be hard-right Christian conservatives and, occasionally, they succeed in tricking serious news organizations into believing them. Last month, for instance, we caught NBC Los Angeles falling for a ChristWire article about the moral depravity of Bill Murray. The article called Murray a "murderer of lambs" and a "fatal disease" to society. Still, the satire was lost on NBC (they interpreted it as unchecked Christian fundamentalism and later had to issue a correction).

Today, ChristWire claimed more scalps with an article titled Is My Husband Gay? It ominously warns that "homosexuality can pop up at any time" and that "over 2 million couples" are secretly struggling with homosexuality in their marriages. Faux-pundit Stephenson Billings goes on to advise married women on how to tell if their husband is gay. If he "travels frequently to big cities or Asia," for instance, he's probably gay:

Big cities offer indulgence of every kind. From gay bars and clubs to prostitutes and sex bathhouses, a man seeking encounters can find them easily if he’s so inclined. Is there ever really a good excuse for a husband to visit Thailand or San Francisco without his wife?
Thus far, they've snookered the The Huffington Post and a number of smaller left-leaning websites. HuffPo's Katla McGlynn denounced it for relying on "unfounded and offensive stereotypes about gay men." Though the article is patently ridiculous, McGlynn goes line by line lambasting it. In one instance, she targets Billings's hilarious warning about men wearing tight clothes. Billings says:
Gay men don’t need words to communicate their availability for sex "hook ups.” They silently broadcast the news by showing off their lean, hard bodies in designer clothing labels.
McGlynn responds:
It's 2010. You'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who doesn't own skinny jeans or check themselves out occasionally.
Hats off to ChristWire for another modest media coup.

Update: HuffPo Hides Its Mistake Instead of running a correction, The Huffington Post article in question was re-written to suggest that they suspected it was satire all along. Rather conspicuously, the article now begins "We're not sure if this is satire or not." The article has also been scrubbed of comments cited in the original article, namely McGlynn's opinion that ChristWire was spreading "unfounded and offensive stereotypes about gay men." The Atlantic Wire became aware of these changes when Huffington Post editor Alex Leo reached out to us via e-mail, complaining that we "misquoted" and "misinterpreted" the article. We explained to Leo that someone at HuffPo clearly re-wrote the post but she* didn't believe us. She offered no explanation as to how we produced direct quotes from McGlynn's article that no longer exist on the page.

*Our original post incorrectly referred to Alex Leo as a he. We made a mistake. This is our correction. Not so hard, right?

Gerarddm
08-10-2014, 12:42 AM
That's why I asked if it was from The Onion.

Given the spittle-spewing level of discourse from regressives these days, it is hard to tell what is satire and what is in deluded deadly earnest.

Glen Longino
08-10-2014, 12:51 AM
That's why I asked if it was from The Onion.

Given the spittle-spewing level of discourse from regressives these days, it is hard to tell what is satire and what is in deluded deadly earnest.

Exactly so!

skuthorp
08-10-2014, 07:15 AM
There is so much self satire around these days, especially amongst politicians, the professionals have had to ramp up their skills to the point that it's so extreme it could be real. :d :cool: