PDA

View Full Version : Rough sawn pine in Cape Cod area

Pete Dorr
03-20-2001, 09:30 AM
Off topic post for eastern Massachusetts area folks.

I need to build a shed and would like to use rough pine. Anyone have any sources for this in the eastern MA / Cape Cod area ?

This is just a shed for garden tools and such. Hopefully I'll need to build another one soon for boat storage, but not yet.

Pete Dorr

I need to build a shed and would like to use rough pine. Anyone have any sources for this in the eastern MA / Cape Cod area ?

This is just a shed for garden tools and such. Hopefully I'll need to build another one soon for boat storage, but not yet.

Pete Dorr

Ed Harrow
03-20-2001, 09:48 AM
Garner Bros in Hopkinton. I'd give you their phone number but I don't have a phone book handy.

Ed Harrow
Garner Bros in Hopkinton. I'd give you their phone number but I don't have a phone book handy.

Ed Harrow

Joel
03-28-2001, 08:17 PM
You can get it closer to home at either Copeland's Sawmill in Marshfield
(rt 139) or R D Williams (off rt 58) in Carver. Neither is that great on the telephone, (they're busy sawing) If you can, just go there and pick up what you need. Weekdays during work hours is best.I think Copelands is open on Sat. a.m. too. White pine makes a great shed.
Good luck with it. JC

Joel
(rt 139) or R D Williams (off rt 58) in Carver. Neither is that great on the telephone, (they're busy sawing) If you can, just go there and pick up what you need. Weekdays during work hours is best.I think Copelands is open on Sat. a.m. too. White pine makes a great shed.
Good luck with it. JC

Joel
Good luck with it. JC

Stu Fyfe
03-29-2001, 12:59 PM
Pine Harbor Wood Products in Harwich cuts rough sawn pine to the best of my knowledge. They are on Queen Anne Road 508-430-2804

[This message has been edited by Stu Fyfe (edited 03-29-2001).]

Stu Fyfe
Pine Harbor Wood Products in Harwich cuts rough sawn pine to the best of my knowledge. They are on Queen Anne Road 508-430-2804

Stu Fyfe

Steve L.
04-02-2001, 10:05 PM
Pete,
Stu is exactly right. Pine Harbor Wood Products. Not only sell the rough sawn wood your looking for, but also shed kits, Lawn furniture etc. Worth a try. Steve

Steve L.
Pete,
Stu is exactly right. Pine Harbor Wood Products. Not only sell the rough sawn wood your looking for, but also shed kits, Lawn furniture etc. Worth a try. Steve

Steve L.
Pete,

sawcutmill
04-13-2001, 07:16 AM
I own an operate a woodmizer sawmill in R.I.,and would be willing to travel to your location and mill up logs for you, i have been a custom sawyer for 9 years,specializing in woodenboats for 25 years,your best bet is to buy logs from a landscaper /logger and mill them to your specs,please check out my site:www.woodwater.com,dedicated to woodboats and the sawmill,stephen

sawcutmill
I own an operate a woodmizer sawmill in R.I.,and would be willing to travel to your location and mill up logs for you, i have been a custom sawyer for 9 years,specializing in woodenboats for 25 years,your best bet is to buy logs from a landscaper /logger and mill them to your specs,please check out my site:www.woodwater.com,dedicated to woodboats and the sawmill,stephen

sawcutmill