Clear All
  • Gerarddm
    #RESIST
    • Feb 2010

Sickeningly hilarious

The clown show continueth. Yea, surely it doth:

Gerard>
    Albuquerque, NM

Next election, vote against EVERY Republican, for EVERY office, at EVERY level. Be patriotic, save the country.
  • Ian McColgin
    • Apr 1999

Re: Sickeningly hilarious

All those cowboys with perfectly fitted gloves and high heel boots are going to have to give it a thought.

Comment

• Durnik
      Out 'n About
      • Feb 2011

From the article, a part of the platform -

Additionally, we oppose any criminal or civil penalties against those who oppose homosexuality out of faith, conviction, or belief in traditional values.
      Meaning what? That a person who murders a gay person, but does so because of faith, conviction, or belief in traditional values, is free to walk?

These people are past sick.

peace
      bobby

Comment

• Peter Malcolm Jardine
        • Aug 2002

I am absolutely astounded that some people even think this way.
        Wooden boats are like shingles, recurring, and often painful.

Comment

• Flying Orca
          Ruth, feck, and gorm
          • Jan 2007

What fscking century were these people - and I use the term loosely - born in?

What are you doing about it?

Comment

• Mike Erkkinen
            • Aug 2013

I wonder how many folks "seek to escape the homosexual lifestyle"?
            Extra credit is NOT awarded to the self-righteous.

Comment

• Durnik
              Out 'n About
              • Feb 2011

^ to quote the unter troll,

You are bad to the core, Glen.

;-)

enjoy
              bobby

Comment

• C. Ross
                • May 2007

Comment

• RodB
                  Banned
                  • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Peter Malcolm Jardine
                  I am absolutely astounded that some people even think this way.
                  I'm not.. just think of Sodom and Gomorrah....

If a true believer thinks that homosexuality is a sin and that the entire scope of secular society that we have seen over the past 40-50 years in this country has plagued the country with evil and sin... then why would they just sit back and let the country fall into such a state?

Its kinda like Global Warming alarmists saying "can you afford to be wrong? If there is a God...and he has made his laws known to man for thousands of years and hundreds of Sodom and Gomorrah's exist in current times... why should they take the risk??? I'm just saying!!

Lots of folks going to hell for sure.....

Especially Glen in Texas for calling so many people troglodytes...

RodB
                  Last edited by RodB; 06-05-2014, 10:24 PM.

Comment

• Keith Wilson
                    Trying to be reasonable
                    • Oct 1999

Lots of folks going to hell for sure.....
                    Rod, you are perfectly free to believe in a God that is a vengeful vindictive sadistic monster, far more cruel than the worst human being that has ever lived. But I don't think it's good for you, and I think you can do better.
                    "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,
                    for nature cannot be fooled."

Richard Feynman

Comment

• RodB
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Keith Wilson
                      Rod, you are perfectly free to believe in a God that is a vengeful vindictive sadistic monster, far more cruel than the worst human being that has ever lived. But I don't think it's good for you, and I think you can do better.
                      So, tell me Keith.... are you trying to define how people can believe in the Bible ... according to Keith and his parameters for gays... You know damn well that most religions in the world have conveniently modified dogma to be allowed to do whatever they think is important. Personally I have no problems with gay people...never have all of my life. I am a bit puzzled that as society has been bombarded by the gay and lesbian movement over time how so many people are expected to just drop a large part of what they have believed all of their lives to suit a bunch of extremely self absorbed selfish people who could give a rats ass about christians and what they believe about marriage and family. To top if off, they have almost made christian belief that homosexuality is wrong ... a "social and business death sentence" enforced by the politically correct police across the nation... except for Duck Dynasty ! It all goes both ways, doesn't it, Keith?

What I really wonder is what will people like you say some day if you are wrong???? What if God is looking you in the face and says... WTF Keith... you rationalized changing the meaning of marriage simply because you felt some misplaced compassion for two girls that wanted to be married? Did any of my laws ever mean anything to you when they became a little inconvenient???? Well, your a hell of a rationalizer... I'm sure you will come up with some line of thought.

How do you feel about women who decided that they wanted a child and simply got pregnant to have one without the father...simply because they wanted one now? On purpose bringing a child into the world without a father... hows that fit into your compassion scheme. Just wondering.

Keith, I am not trying to reargue the same sex marriage issue... I responded to this thread to try to shed some light why some God fearing christians might want to expend some efforts to maintain a society that falls in line with their christian beliefs to whatever degree they can. Perhaps I will never be able to shake my Catholic upbringing in how it affects my sense of right and wrong.

RodB
                      Last edited by RodB; 06-05-2014, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• RodB
                        Banned
                        • Apr 2003

Originally posted by Glen Longino
                        psst, Rod...Sodom and Gomorrah is a myth! Hell is a myth, God is a myth????.
                        Get over it and quit trying to scare the women and children!
                        Glen... you better get your mind right or you are sooooooo going to hell!!!

Comment

• Durnik
                          Out 'n About
                          • Feb 2011

Thanks, bobby! It takes constant practice and vigilance to stay one step ahead of the goldanged Troglodytes!
                          After all, "the price of Liberty is eternal vigilance" ! ;-)

enjoy
                          bobby

Comment

• RodB
                            Banned
                            • Apr 2003

..."What if God is looking you in the face and says...WTF Keith..."....

ROTFLMAO It don't get no better than this!!!!!!!!!!!!
                            WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!(C)John T
                            Well, I am in a pretty good mood tonight.... and Keith is a strong pro gay rights defender.

RodB

Comment

• Durnik
                              Out 'n About
                              • Feb 2011

Psst, the myth of 'Sodom & Gomorrah' was about treating people, esp strangers, kindly.. it had _nothing_ to do with homosexuals.

How do you feel about women who decided that they wanted a child and simply got pregnant to have one without the father...simply because they wanted one now? On purpose bringing a child into the world without a father... hows that fit into your compassion scheme. Just wondering.
                              <sarcasm>
                              Oh, the horrors! Who is going to punish that child?! Who will bear the rod to strengthen the child?!
                              <\sarcasm>

I see no problem. She wants a child, she gets a child. What a woman (& you are neither _a_ woman, nor _that_ woman, so you have no rights of control over her) wants is her business. Me? I'm compassionate enough to want to create a society which will support all mothers & all children - with or without a 'father in the house'. But hey, I'm a pagan. Guess I'm not compassionate enough to be a Christian & try to control her thru threats & punishments.

enjoy
                              bobby

Comment

Working...