Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Smith
    • Mar 2009

Idaho primary debate

I'm watching now. Gay marriage first question and the answer show, once again, that we have people running for, and I suppose in, office who cannot govern based on our constitution because of their religious beliefs.
    "Banning books in spite of the 1st amendment, but refusing to regulate guns in spite of "well regulated militia' being in the 2nd amendment makes no sense. Can't think of anyone ever shot by a book
  • Osborne Russell
    • Mar 2006

Re: Idaho primary debate

My money's on the biker dude.
    Do not speak of "our institutions" unless you make them yours by acting on their behalf.

Timothy Snyder, On Tyranny (2017)​

Comment

• John Smith
      • Mar 2009

19 minutes in we're informed ACORN is a threat in all the states who accepted Obamacare.

If I didn't know better, I'd think this whole thing was a SNL skit.
      "Banning books in spite of the 1st amendment, but refusing to regulate guns in spite of "well regulated militia' being in the 2nd amendment makes no sense. Can't think of anyone ever shot by a book

Comment

• SMARTINSEN
        Transplanted Yankee
        • Dec 2006

Savvy move by Otter to insist on the inclusion of the wingnuts as a condition of debate to distract attention from his principal challenger.

Makes the Republicans in general look good. //
        Steve Martinsen

Comment

• Gerarddm
          #RESIST
          • Feb 2010

Is this the pilot for a new comedy reality show? Just asking...
          Gerard>
          Albuquerque, NM

Next election, vote against EVERY Republican, for EVERY office, at EVERY level. Be patriotic, save the country.

Comment

Working...