PDA

View Full Version : Sandy Hook truther steals memorial sign, tells victimís mother her child never existe

CK 17
05-12-2014, 09:17 AM
A vinyl peace sign installed at a playground in Mystic, Connecticut, dedicated to a victim of the Sandy Hook shooting was stolen last week by a man claiming that the Newtown massacre never happened.

After stealing the 50-pound sign from the Grace McDonnell playground, the man called McDonnellís mother saying he did it because he believe the shooting at the school was a hoax, according to CBS2.

http://mobile.rawstory.com/all/2014-05-12-sandy-hook-truther-steals-memorial-sign-tells-victims-mother-her-child-never-existed#2

John of Phoenix
05-12-2014, 09:46 AM
There are lots of crazy people in this country.

John Smith
05-12-2014, 09:49 AM
Ain't that the truth.

S.V. Airlie
05-12-2014, 11:14 AM
A vinyl peace sign installed at a playground in Mystic, Connecticut, dedicated to a victim of the Sandy Hook shooting was stolen last week by a man claiming that the Newtown massacre never happened.

After stealing the 50-pound sign from the Grace McDonnell playground, the man called McDonnellís mother saying he did it because he believe the shooting at the school was a hoax, according to CBS2.

http://mobile.rawstory.com/all/2014-05-12-sandy-hook-truther-steals-memorial-sign-tells-victims-mother-her-child-never-existed#2I (http://mobile.rawstory.com/all/2014-05-12-sandy-hook-truther-steals-memorial-sign-tells-victims-mother-her-child-never-existed#2[/QUOTE]Ii) HOPE HE GOT A HERNIA!

rbgarr
05-12-2014, 12:47 PM
That man is sick. I feel for the family. No one needs harassment like that.

Osborne Russell
05-12-2014, 12:52 PM
There were also reports that he was heard to say that the US government doesn't exist and that Militia snipers should get their day in court. Most observers discount these reports on the grounds that it's hard to believe that anyone could be that f*****' stupid.

S.V. Airlie
05-12-2014, 12:53 PM
Too bad his parents existed!

GregH
05-12-2014, 02:06 PM
He should be sent to Oklahoma for execution.

Kevin G
05-12-2014, 02:47 PM
I was in Sandy Hook that morning, there is no way anyone can deny that event happened.

John of Phoenix
05-12-2014, 03:00 PM
I was in Sandy Hook that morning, there is no way anyone can deny that event happened.I had some clients from Sandy Hook visit here last week. They're still shaken up.

Phillip Allen
05-12-2014, 03:18 PM
I was (slightly) envolved in a conversation this AM in which I actually heard someone say that 'we' should never have given women the vote... the world is full of these sorts of people. I tried to explain things to him but I just got shouted down (where has THAT happened before?)

so... it's not hard to believe the nut case who figgures the shooting didn't happen... there are actually nut cases who believe their political party is without sin and the 'other' party is guilty of all of it... ya kain't fix that.

Osborne Russell
05-12-2014, 03:31 PM
I was in Sandy Hook that morning, there is no way anyone can deny that event happened.

Stick around.