PDA

View Full Version : raymarine st40 bidata speed/depth guage

willmarsh3
03-23-2006, 05:09 PM
I'm considering getting one of these for my boat. Has anyone used this? Are you happy with it?

TIA,
Will.

willmarsh3
I'm considering getting one of these for my boat. Has anyone used this? Are you happy with it?

TIA,
Will.

willmarsh3

TIA,
Will.

mwybo
03-25-2006, 12:35 AM
I have had two of the ST40 bi-data on two different boats. the first one lasted for years and was going strong when I sold the boat. The most recent one stopped giving me spoeed halfway through the second season (last year) and I have yet to diagnose the problem (could be a lose connection although I hae yet to find it). Overall a good deal for the functionality and it keeps everything in one relatively small unit.

Mike

mwybo
I have had two of the ST40 bi-data on two different boats. the first one lasted for years and was going strong when I sold the boat. The most recent one stopped giving me spoeed halfway through the second season (last year) and I have yet to diagnose the problem (could be a lose connection although I hae yet to find it). Overall a good deal for the functionality and it keeps everything in one relatively small unit.

Mike

mwybo

Mike

willmarsh3
03-26-2006, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the info. As always the WBF is great help. I looked at reviews Practical Sailor and Powerboat Reports. Both gave the thumbs up on this unit.

Will.

willmarsh3
Thanks for the info. As always the WBF is great help. I looked at reviews Practical Sailor and Powerboat Reports. Both gave the thumbs up on this unit.

Will.

willmarsh3

Will.