PDA

View Full Version : Republican Debacle

oznabrag
03-27-2014, 09:43 PM
Despite controlling the Congress and voting 50+ times to repeal the ACA, the Republicans STILL can't come up with anything positive to contribute to the management of this once-great Nation.

Since they keep harping on the ACA, they have not paid any attention to the fact thst people sorts LIKE having health insurance.

All the while, their arch enemy Barack 'Mom Jeans' Obama has taken notice of the wretched voter turnout that has come to be expected during mid-term elections.

I wonder how many of the talking heads at Fox News are going to explode when ol' Mom Jeans decides to have the Democratic Party carry the mid-terms in an historic landslide?

HA!

S.V. Airlie
03-28-2014, 09:29 AM
Despite controlling the Congress and voting 50+ times to repeal the ACA, the Republicans STILL can't come up with anything positive to contribute to the management of this once-great Nation.

Since they keep harping on the ACA, they have not paid any attention to the fact thst people sorts LIKE having health insurance.

All the while, their arch enemy Barack 'Mom Jeans' Obama has taken notice of the wretched voter turnout that has come to be expected during mid-term elections.

I wonder how many of the talking heads at Fox News are going to explode when ol' Mom Jeans decides to have the Democratic Party carry the mid-terms in an historic landslide?

HA!How can they Obama doesn't even talk with them especially if they actually have something add or say.

David W Pratt
03-28-2014, 09:59 AM
Isn't there a majority of Democrats in the Senate?

Durnik
03-28-2014, 10:00 AM
...when ol' Mom Jeans decides to have the Democratic Party carry the mid-terms in an historic landslide?

I am so hoping & he is so heading!

enjoy
bobby

S.V. Airlie
03-28-2014, 10:12 AM
Isn't there a majority of Democrats in the Senate?Doesn't matter! Still complain even though they have a majority.

Gerarddm
03-28-2014, 10:15 AM
The Republican debacle is the country's, in that it even exists in its current form.

oznabrag
03-28-2014, 03:03 PM
How can they Obama doesn't even talk with them especially if they actually have something add or say.

All they ever say is either 'NO!', or ' WAAAAAAAAH!!!! NO FAIR!!!!!! 'WAAAAAAH!!!!'

You can't have an adult conversation with Tpublican idiots throwing a tantrum.

Isn't there a majority of Democrats in the Senate?

Yes, there is a simple majority, which is the Constitutionally-required number to pass legislation. However, as you are quite well aware, the Tpublican idiots refuse to stop abusing the filibuster, and actually govern the country. They sit in the floor with the wreckage of their playpen, that's YOUR NATION, sport. The wreckage of your nation scattered about, screaming for their nanny-boo-boo because they DO NOT represent the majority of the people in this country, and are doomed to the dust-heap of history by their own, bull-headed, denial-based, greed-driven rage.

But, you knew that.

I am so hoping & he is so heading!

enjoy
bobby

If anyone can do it, he can, Bobby.

The tantrum has run long enough that everyone should be aware that it has to stop. Well, everyone who isn't screaming for their nanny, anyway.

Ta!

oznabrag
03-28-2014, 11:09 PM
Shameless bump of mine own thread.

Someone posted a chart on another thread that showed people are sick and tired of hearing a out the ACA.

I hope the Tpublicans just won't let it go. If they continue to trash the ACA with single-minded obsession, the voters are gonna shut 'em out.

oznabrag
03-29-2014, 10:50 AM

Lew Barrett
03-29-2014, 01:42 PM
Doesn't matter! Still complain even though they have a majority.

For most issues in the Senate, a simple majority doesn't carry the day.