PDA

View Full Version : Like it used to be

Paul
10-11-2000, 07:41 AM
A few posts back, I was asking advise on what color to use on my Haven decks. Ross suggested using the color that Alerion's decks were painted. I called Kirby's and told him what I wanted. He didn't have the anwer at the moment but said he would call me right back, which he did and said he could make it up and ship right away. Not only that, he remembered me from a previous order or two. When my paint arrived, not only did I have my order but a personal hand written letter (mind you) thanking me for my business and George had included an old paint label, suitable for framing that was just beautiful. In addtion to that he also included some interesting articles about the history of his company. That's the way business used to be, and I wish more company's were like Kirby's paint.

Paul
A few posts back, I was asking advise on what color to use on my Haven decks. Ross suggested using the color that Alerion's decks were painted. I called Kirby's and told him what I wanted. He didn't have the anwer at the moment but said he would call me right back, which he did and said he could make it up and ship right away. Not only that, he remembered me from a previous order or two. When my paint arrived, not only did I have my order but a personal hand written letter (mind you) thanking me for my business and George had included an old paint label, suitable for framing that was just beautiful. In addtion to that he also included some interesting articles about the history of his company. That's the way business used to be, and I wish more company's were like Kirby's paint.

Paul