PDA

View Full Version : looking for info kings Amythist sail

RogerGajafsky
10-29-2000, 03:31 PM
I am looking for any/all infor I can find on 1966 Kings Amythist 36' mahogany on oak timbers built in gdansk,poland. I own and am building a model of the same. Thank You

RogerGajafsky
I am looking for any/all infor I can find on 1966 Kings Amythist 36' mahogany on oak timbers built in gdansk,poland. I own and am building a model of the same. Thank You

RogerGajafsky

Don Z.
10-30-2000, 11:41 AM
Please contact me off line (zmonster1@aol.com or kavallerist@earthlink.net) about this. I had Fortitudine (nee Poinsettia) in Southern California. Last I heard she was in New York. Are you sure about 36 feet LOA? Mine was 33, but I had the reverse transom.

I have the original advertising brochure, as well as a copy of the lines and I think offsets... it's been a while since I looked at them. Do you speak Polish? It will be a great help in reading the documents.

Don Z.
Please contact me off line (zmonster1@aol.com or kavallerist@earthlink.net) about this. I had Fortitudine (nee Poinsettia) in Southern California. Last I heard she was in New York. Are you sure about 36 feet LOA? Mine was 33, but I had the reverse transom.

I have the original advertising brochure, as well as a copy of the lines and I think offsets... it's been a while since I looked at them. Do you speak Polish? It will be a great help in reading the documents.

Don Z.