PDA

View Full Version : it's Us and the 'enemy'

Phillip Allen
01-25-2014, 06:17 PM
apparent the trained-in frame of mind of cops infesting our municipal governments

http://libertycrier.com/22-year-old-syndrome-beaten-police-bulge-pants-colostomy-bag/

The Bigfella
01-25-2014, 06:38 PM
apparent the trained-in frame of mind of cops infesting our municipal governments

http://libertycrier.com/22-year-old-syndrome-beaten-police-bulge-pants-colostomy-bag/

Can I have that in English, please?

seanz
01-25-2014, 06:42 PM
Ever thus, Phillip. Any deviation from the norm, expect violence.

Full Tilt
01-25-2014, 07:05 PM
Sickening.

Tom Montgomery
01-25-2014, 07:22 PM
The Liberty Crier, eh?

Does this mean we are going to be subjected to an endless number of threads referencing this blog?

Glen Longino
01-25-2014, 07:48 PM
The Liberty Crier, eh?

Does this mean we are going to be subjected to an endless number of threads referencing this blog?

Phillip will run a mile to find a bad cop story when he could stand still and find 100 good cop stories!

The Bigfella
01-25-2014, 07:55 PM
and for some reason, this comes to mind.....

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/q71/9822_793057300709232_584876020_n.jpg

Phillip Allen
01-25-2014, 08:41 PM
when I feel a cold breeze, I go and look for the window or door that's open, not the ones which are closed... others here go around shivering and admiring the windows and doors which are closed and decry anyone who notices the cold

Phillip Allen
01-25-2014, 09:09 PM
here's the cold breeze...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF8ybzC1QMY

Glen Longino
01-25-2014, 09:17 PM
and for some reason, this comes to mind.....

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1/q71/9822_793057300709232_584876020_n.jpg

Brillo Ant!:D

Ian McColgin
01-25-2014, 09:23 PM
It's a real story. For another sourse if you're too lazy to google yourself, see http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/Man-With-Down-Syndrome-in-Clash-With-Cops-129820353.html

It's a couple year old story that's just getting to civil litigation. The officer involved has appeared unfavorably in other news stories.

Phillip Allen
01-26-2014, 11:25 AM
here's the cold breeze...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rF8ybzC1QMY

did anyone actually look at this video?

Full Tilt
01-26-2014, 02:01 PM
"Who's you're buddy that ran?" and he threatens the guy with a tazer.

Big deal. Looked like a dirtbag to me.

Phillip Allen
01-26-2014, 05:33 PM
"Who's you're buddy that ran?" and he threatens the guy with a tazer.

Big deal. Looked like a dirtbag to me.

do you want that cop to keep his job... you allow torture? some torture? where do you draw the line? ... how did you feel about the woman cop who castrated the 16 year old boy?... where do you draw the line?

Full Tilt
01-26-2014, 06:12 PM
What torture Phillip?

He didn't pull the trigger on the tazer, did he?

You mean psychological torture?

I'm sure dog breath had experienced much worse.

Why would you defend this guy that was just apprehended in a crime in progress?

You're nothing like that kind of person.

Ian McColgin
01-26-2014, 06:41 PM
Full Tilt, I missed the part in any of the stories that there was any crime in progress when and where Powell was stopped. Maybe you would be so kind as to point it out to me.

The stories have differences and it may turn out that Powell's suit goes nowhere. I don't know why the anti-cop right wing press is so big on finding several year old cases like this to suddenly make viral, especially as in this case we don't have the obvious follow-up of what's with the suit.

Tom Montgomery
01-26-2014, 06:54 PM
... how did you feel about the woman cop who castrated the 16 year old boy?... where do you draw the line?
You are referring to the incident involving Derrin Manning of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Manning was not castrated, despite what you read on the rightwing-wacko websites you frequent and cite in your posts.

Manning suffered a ruptured testicle. We are all issued two testicles.

This type of hyperbole reflects poorly on the veracity of both you and the websites you cite.

The Bigfella
01-26-2014, 06:56 PM
Full Tilt, I missed the part in any of the stories that there was any crime in progress when and where Powell was stopped. Maybe you would be so kind as to point it out to me.

The stories have differences and it may turn out that Powell's suit goes nowhere. I don't know why the anti-cop right wing press is so big on finding several year old cases like this to suddenly make viral, especially as in this case we don't have the obvious follow-up of what's with the suit.

The crime in progress thing was the video in post 9. Phillip is keen to seek out any and every possible issue that reflects however minutely badly on cops. No explanation on that video, of course..., of what the crime was that the two perps were committing.... just some footage that Phillip thinks makes cops look bad.

Full Tilt
01-26-2014, 07:05 PM
I missed the part in any of the stories that there was any crime in progress when and where Powell was stopped.

From the audio of the video. The cop says something about the arrested guy doing 'something' in conjunction with another person or persons who escaped.

The guy claims he was just helping to unload a truck, at least that's what it sounded like. A stranger rarely asks passersby to help unload a truck.

I filled in the blanks.

Ian McColgin
01-26-2014, 07:09 PM
Ah, I made the mistake of thinking that we were sticking to one incident. I should have known better on a Phillip thread. I must say, the video does not show the cop in a favorable light but with the big cut it's not in itself a trustworthy thing.

Phillip Allen
01-26-2014, 07:30 PM
You are referring to the incident involving Derrin Manning of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Manning was not castrated, despite what you read on the rightwing-wacko websites you frequent and cite in your posts.

Manning suffered a ruptured testicle. We are all issued two testicles.

This type of hyperbole reflects poorly on the veracity of both you and the websites you cite.

you cannot be that silly... you just cannot

so tom says no harm-no foul... he's has one left so the officer did nothing wrong

GOOD GOSH Tom... maybe you need your eyes opened by experience after all

just how many bilge rats support Tom in this ... attitude?

astonishing!!!

Phillip Allen
01-26-2014, 07:35 PM
What torture Phillip?

He didn't pull the trigger on the tazer, did he?

You mean psychological torture?

I'm sure dog breath had experienced much worse.

Why would you defend this guy that was just apprehended in a crime in progress?

You're nothing like that kind of person.

innocent until PROVEN guilty is very immportant to me... for others, apparently not so much

Tom Montgomery
01-26-2014, 07:37 PM
Didn't you claim the boy was castrated? Was that correct or incorrect? What do you and your rightwing-wacko websites have to gain by exaggeration and misrepresentation?

Are you aware of the charges made against Derrin Manning? Aggravated assault, resisting arrest, and reckless endangerment. Manning was injured during a struggle. That is not his side of the story, of course. But this matter is unresolved. Why are you jumping to a conclusion?

Tom Montgomery
01-26-2014, 07:39 PM
innocent until PROVEN guilty is very immportant to me... for others, apparently not so much
Yet you ASSUME the police are GUILTY of abuse. Why is that? Your claim of believing in innocence until PROVEN guilty rings false.

Manning's mother claims her son may never be able to father children. This despite the fact that he has one uninjured testicle.

Full Tilt
01-26-2014, 07:40 PM
Now, now PA, don't climb up on your high horse quite yet.

It's one thing to downplay a ruptured testicle, it's quite another to claim an Officer cut 'em both off!

Full Tilt
01-26-2014, 07:43 PM

You're being unreasonable Phillip.

The Officer bluffed, threatened and tried to intimidate the guy to get some information. I didn't see him decide the guy was guilty and lay a beating on him.

Tom Montgomery
01-26-2014, 07:44 PM
For Phillip, the police are guilty until PROVEN innocent. And even then they remain suspect because the system is corrupt.

Ian McColgin
01-26-2014, 07:44 PM
For a sober account of Manning's incident, see http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/23/darrin-manning-testicle-rupture_n_4651700.html

The nature of his injuries and the utter absence of police injuries coupled with past issues with the male officer and no matter how you cut it the off the charts abuse by the female officer make it pretty clear that the police claimes about resisting arrest (what arrest and for what) are likely fabrications. The police will lose the coming law suit. They really need to do something about those two officers - Frank Rizzo is gone, after all.

Phillip Allen
01-26-2014, 07:47 PM
Now, now PA, don't climb up on your high horse quite yet.

It's one thing to downplay a ruptured testicle, it's quite another to claim an Officer cut 'em both off!

you'll need to provide proof that I ever said such

what I was talking about was a crime committed by a cop... whether or not a prosecuting attorney will call it a crime or not... are we to waste more time examining minutia of a single pixel again and avoid any sort of 'enlightenment'. Will the bilge throw away a chance to be on the same page yet again… I read the thing… go back and read for content and skip the video…

Tom Montgomery
01-26-2014, 07:48 PM
I'm willing to wait on making a judgement until the investigation is complete. YMMV.

Phillip Allen
01-26-2014, 07:48 PM
You're being unreasonable Phillip.

The Officer bluffed, threatened and tried to intimidate the guy to get some information. I didn't see him decide the guy was guilty and lay a beating on him.

okay... lets do an experiment:
you do exactly the same thing to a cop and see what happens

Phillip Allen
01-26-2014, 07:50 PM
BTW... just in case you think this was a non-violent crime... a testicle can be ruptured with a hammer... study hammer violence why doncha?

Tom Montgomery
01-26-2014, 07:50 PM

what I was talking about was a crime committed by a cop...
You said the cop castrated the boy. You'll have to explain to us all what you understand the word "castrate" to mean.

Tom Montgomery
01-26-2014, 07:54 PM
BTW... just in case you think this was a non-violent crime... a testicle can be ruptured with a hammer... study hammer violence why doncha?
A testicle can also be ruptured by a fall or an errant kick... as often happens during a struggle... or a football game.

Testicles are easily injured because they are not protected by muscle or bone. The type of injury could be ruptured blood vessels or tearing of the testicle. Possible injuries include:

Penetrating (for example, stab wound)
Impact from a moving object (for example, a kick to the testicles)
Impact from hitting an immovable object (for example, a fall onto a hard surface).

A doctor can assess injuries to the testicles by physical examination and ultrasound. If the testicles seem normal, the doctor may prescribe pain-relieving medication. Any damage to the testicles must be surgically repaired. This is usually performed under a general anaesthetic.

In severe cases of trauma, the testicle may be damaged beyond repair and must be removed. A man’s fertility is not affected if he still has one functioning testicle.

Ian McColgin
01-26-2014, 07:55 PM
Using the term "castrated" for the female officer's nut crushing feel is a bit hyperbolic. The young man certainly came away very seriously injured by the police but I'd have thought that a viscious kick would be more likely to produce that much testicular damage, not a hand grip through the pants. I hope the investigation has a true outcome.

The Bigfella
01-26-2014, 07:58 PM

what I was talking about was a crime committed by a cop... whether or not a prosecuting attorney will call it a crime or not... are we to waste more time examining minutia of a single pixel again and avoid any sort of 'enlightenment'. Will the bilge throw away a chance to be on the same page yet again… I read the thing… go back and read for content and skip the video…

OK

do you want that cop to keep his job... you allow torture? some torture? where do you draw the line? ... how did you feel about the woman cop who castrated the 16 year old boy?... where do you draw the line?

Proof provided.

Are you on the same page as the rest of the Bilge yet?

Tom Montgomery
01-26-2014, 07:58 PM
okay... lets do an experiment:
you do exactly the same thing to a cop and see what happens
You mean threaten and try to intimidate a cop in order to obtain information?

Full Tilt
01-26-2014, 08:13 PM
I'm going to bow out of this thread now Phillip so this is less of a pile on.

I agree there are some bad cops out there, but the majority I would trust my life with.

And have

Mike

Phillip Allen
01-26-2014, 08:55 PM
I'm going to bow out of this thread now Phillip so this is less of a pile on.

I agree there are some bad cops out there, but the majority I would trust my life with.

And have

Mike

there are some bad 'rats' right here... I think I know where they fit into history... but they don't know

The Bigfella
01-26-2014, 09:15 PM
there are some bad 'rats' right here... I think I know where they fit into history... but they don't know

Don't hold it all in, Phillip. It isn't good for you.

Now, tell us about your personal interactions with police.

Glen Longino
01-26-2014, 09:37 PM

:)Ha! There you have it, folks!
Only Phillip Nostradamus Allen knows who's good and who's bad and where they "fit into history"!
Oh, the arrogance!!!!