PDA

View Full Version : giving women the right to chose

wardd
01-23-2014, 06:32 PM
is the real war on women

skuthorp
01-23-2014, 06:35 PM
Men like/want/ intend to be in control, the rest is window dressing.

AussieBarney
01-23-2014, 07:16 PM
And real men fight that instinct every day. Girls is equal, I ve got enough trouble of my own without wanting to control someone else's troubles as well. When I was a small boy and I would start getting stroppy, my Uncle Charlie would say, "Who died and made you the boss". That's still the way I look at it.

Paul Pless
01-23-2014, 07:20 PM
may i buy an 'o'?

LeeG
01-23-2014, 07:22 PM
Could you phrase this as a question?

Phil Y
01-23-2014, 07:23 PM
Women should be allowed to own guns!! Oh, its an abortion thread, sorry, my bad. Same though. No its not actually. Im anti gun, but pro abortion. However according to an earlier thread I'm a supporter of feminism, but not actually a feminist. Because I have a penis. Women should be allowed to have penises too. Oh, they are arent they. Its complicated isnt it?

Gerarddm
01-23-2014, 08:10 PM
Women should be allowed to have penises too. Oh, they are arent they. Its complicated isnt it?

Some do. LOLA, by The Kinks. ;-)

wardd
01-23-2014, 08:12 PM
Women should be allowed to own guns!! Oh, its an abortion thread, sorry, my bad. Same though. No its not actually. Im anti gun, but pro abortion. However according to an earlier thread I'm a supporter of feminism, but not actually a feminist. Because I have a penis. Women should be allowed to have penises too. Oh, they are arent they. Its complicated isnt it?

i have one to loan

redeye1962
01-24-2014, 01:41 PM
Does anyone think the woman's choice is decided during the activity prior to create the life? Just thought I would put that out there since it does take 2 to tango (yes I know implants are possible but should not relate to this topic). Should there be a 2 person choice?

wardd
01-24-2014, 01:44 PM
Does anyone think the woman's choice is decided during the activity prior to create the life? Just thought I would put that out there since it does take 2 to tango (yes I know implants are possible but should not relate to this topic). Should there be a 2 person choice?

translation?

Ian McColgin
01-24-2014, 01:55 PM
I am sometimes forced to remember that the Republicans are not indulging in some form of strange satire, but rather actually believe these things. As Spock would say, "Fascinating."