PDA

View Full Version : Excitement in Virginia!

bogdog
01-21-2014, 06:42 PM
A winter storm! Our first day of winter since that one day last year! Our former Governor, left office last week, was indicted on 14 federal charges!

Reynard38
01-21-2014, 06:58 PM
Just saw this on the news. The "friend" he was taking the $$ from was making dietary supplements from tobacco? Paid for the governor's daughters wedding among other things.

LeeG
01-21-2014, 10:54 PM
Tis snowy

Rich Jones
01-21-2014, 11:02 PM
My daughter, raised in N.Y., now lives in Virginia. She called tonight to let us know that there's 6" of snow on the ground and the natives are going berserk. She gets a real hoot how everyone down there panics at the sight of snow.

hokiefan
01-21-2014, 11:31 PM
My daughter, raised in N.Y., now lives in Virginia. She called tonight to let us know that there's 6" of snow on the ground and the natives are going berserk. She gets a real hoot how everyone down there panics at the sight of snow.

Where (roughly) in Virginia. I grew up in the southeast part of the state and we got a few inches 2-3 times a year. People really didn't have the experience to know how to deal with it. I then spent 5 years in Blacksburg in the low mountains and it snowed regularly. Life went on, girls wore good hiking boots to class, life was good...

Cheers,

Bobby