PDA

View Full Version : Sea Heritage Foundation

TimH
09-24-2003, 01:11 AM
I believe I asked this once before, but maybe someone will see it that didnt before. Does anyone remember the sea heritage foundation from back in the early 80's? they used to publish a newspaper that was sent out monthly I believe. It was pretty good. I can find no trace of information on them on the web. maybe I have the name wrong? hmm... :confused:

TimH
I believe I asked this once before, but maybe someone will see it that didnt before. Does anyone remember the sea heritage foundation from back in the early 80's? they used to publish a newspaper that was sent out monthly I believe. It was pretty good. I can find no trace of information on them on the web. maybe I have the name wrong? hmm... :confused:

TimH