Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • John Smith
    • Mar 2009

GOP and mixed messages

It would be difficult and time consuming to find all the links, so let me as if I'm the only one who has heard Republicans tell us we should be creating jobs rather than extending unemployment benefits, and have heard them tell us the government doesn't create jobs.

I'm sure I still here some tell me cutting taxes for the rich creates jobs.

Do the Republicans actually have a solid position on this stuff?
    "Banning books in spite of the 1st amendment, but refusing to regulate guns in spite of "well regulated militia' being in the 2nd amendment makes no sense. Can't think of anyone ever shot by a book
  • wardd
    • Sep 2009

Re: GOP and mixed messages

Originally posted by John Smith
    It would be difficult and time consuming to find all the links, so let me as if I'm the only one who has heard Republicans tell us we should be creating jobs rather than extending unemployment benefits, and have heard them tell us the government doesn't create jobs.

I'm sure I still here some tell me cutting taxes for the rich creates jobs.

Do the Republicans actually have a solid position on this stuff?

yes, ask them

Comment

• Gerarddm
      #RESIST
      • Feb 2010

Re: GOP and mixed messages

Bloomberg Businessweek, in their current issue on page 17, has an interesting chart proving that the regressive notion that cutting corporate taxes stimulates economic growth is not supported by the data for 2012.

" Among the 34 countries in the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development, the average corporate tax rate had little bearing on economic growth."
      Gerard>
      Albuquerque, NM

Next election, vote against EVERY Republican, for EVERY office, at EVERY level. Be patriotic, save the country.

Comment

Working...