PDA

View Full Version : Bikers on the road again

Rum_Pirate
12-05-2013, 07:50 AM
A while back, a group of bikers were riding west on an interstate when they saw a girl about to jump off a high bridge.

So they stopped....George,their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says, "Hey Baby ..... whatcha doin' up there on that railin' ?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive," George also didn't want to miss this"be-a-legend"opportunity either so he asked ...
"Well, before you jump,Honey-Babe...why don't you give ole George here your best last kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that ...
and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.
After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper.

Then George says,"Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had, Honey! That's a real talent you're wasting, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why the heck are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

It's still unclear whether she jumped or was pushed.

PS It is a joke and not a report of an actual event!

Full Tilt
12-05-2013, 08:13 AM
My BIL is a transport driver for a large food distributing firm.

He and another driver were in convoy and chatting on their CB's when he noticed a guy leap from an overpass.

They stopped their rigs and ran back to the bridge where the guy was laying, still breathing.

Both drivers were trained in first aid and as they rolled the victim over a bird that had been pinned underneath him flew off.

The guy was trying to speak so my BIL put his ear next to his lips to try and make out what the man was saying.

"This budgie jumping ain't what it's cracked up to be" was what he heard.

My BIL can be quite an A-hole. :cool:

Mike

Rum_Pirate
12-05-2013, 08:30 AM
:dY>:d

bogdog
12-05-2013, 08:39 AM
I'm glad the budgie was OK, however if this happened in Canada they should have shot the bugger they're real pests in some places...