PDA

View Full Version : New digital subscription service

St.J
12-03-2013, 03:25 PM
I don't know what spurred you to change digital publication services again but I'm glad you are doing so.
The Real Viewer app was clunky and irritating. I'm sure the next one will be better.
Now I just have to figure out how to get the downloads out of Real and into a Goodreader and I'll be happy.
St.j

jahlinux
12-03-2013, 08:37 PM
So far the online subscription services haven't worked well at all. I hope Wooden Boat continues to offer the PDF download option. I also use GoodReader and prefer to read the magazine that way.

ianc1200
01-02-2014, 04:19 PM
Have to say looked on the forum for the first time in a while, as I have just renewed my digital subscription & downloaded the current issue. Many of the line drawings are unreadable - anybody else having that problem? Never noticed it before.

IanC

Henley on Thames

Scot
01-03-2014, 08:57 AM
IanC1200:

Would you be able to supply a screenshot sample, and note the %? Also, what type of screen you're viewing it with.

Thanks,

Scot

bnaboatbuilder
02-06-2014, 07:36 PM
How can I download the current March/April digital edition? I logged in and can view it fine in the new system, but as in the past, I would like to get the PDF to put on my iPad. I don't see that option in the tool set for the viewer. Thanks for the help.

Edit: Found it! All good now.

Carl Cramer
02-09-2014, 06:29 PM
We're trying. Hopefully you'll find the new products and service from Advanced Publishing far superior to those we've used in the past. They've been great to deal with so far.

If it was easy, everyone would do it.

Thanks, Carl