PDA

View Full Version : Hump Day Madness - AKA "Bunny sex"

Durnik
10-23-2013, 11:36 PM
Jim nails it again (http://www.stonekettle.com/2013/10/world-war-gop.html) -

This morning, deep in the rank catacombs beneath a heavily fortified New York mansion, lolling in an oversized gold-plated hot tub taken directly from Saddam’s Palace and filled with buttery yellow fat rendered from the still warm corpses of homeless orphans, rested the bloated and wrinkled slug-like Barons Harkonnen brothers Koch.

Naked and emaciated servants scurry about the dank chamber with their chains clanking softly, trying to look invisible as the malignant siblings rage and play angry incestuous footsie with each other among the greasy fart bubbles.

“He has defied us! Defied us!” screeches David, his withered hand rises claw-like from the oil and a long yellowed nail stabs at a control panel, across the dark vaulted space a random servant shrieks in sudden electric agony, clutches at his chest and drops dead in a twisted rictus. Bright crimson gushes from the tortured mouth and pools like an offering upon the cold stained flagstones at the booted bronze feet of a larger than life statue of John Morrison Birch.

“The arrogant whelp must pay, pay, for his impertinence, yes, yes!” hisses Charles in a hideously wet reptilian cackle that echoes back from the dark reaches of the chamber in the whispering cries of ten thousand damned souls. His slit yellow eyes glow in the dimness like twin lanterns lit from within by the fires of perdition. “You there!” He thunders at the ranks of cowering toadies, “Bring us the head of Ted Cruz!”

The minions, ever fearful and obedient, leap to carry out their masters’ bidding…

Castellanos’ explanation?

He’s having bunny sex.

Bunny sex.

Bunny. Sex.

Castellanos told Cooper that Ted Cruz was having bunny sex.

No, wait, don’t start laughing yet, it gets better.

Castellanos said, “A friend explained to me today, finally, what Ted Cruz is doing. And I finally understand, he’s having bunny sex.”

“This is the late-night edition of 360,” Cooper said dryly.

“In nature, there are boom and bust cycles,” Castellanos explained. “The snowshoe hare, every ten years, multiplies sixfold.”

“Are you high?” a perplexed Cooper asked.

“I’m high?” Castellanos replied. “I wish I was. The snowshoe hare, I thought it’s a marvelous explanation, every ten years, multiplies sixfold. Bunnies like sex apparently. But the boom produces a bust. They press their food supply, they invite predators. Right now, Ted Cruz, what he’s doing, feels good. He’s growing his supporters. It’s leading the Republican Party, I think, into a bust."

"I think you’re digging a ditch, Alex," Cooper cautioned, and then disgustedly cut to commercial.
Bunny sex.

Ted Cruz is having bunny sex.

“He will not be mocked! This is not one nation under God. It never was. The greatest deception here is this is not one nation under God! It never was. Had it been, it would not have been! The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons! You cannot serve two masters! You cannot serve two masters! Praise be to God, Lord Jesus Christ."

- Dianne Reidy, US House of Representatives stenographer

10/18/2013, Shouting at the assembled legislators right
before being tackled by security. Crazy is contagious.

AKA, YCMTSU!

Of course, she does tell us why religious people should not be in government -

You cannot serve two masters! You cannot serve two masters!

the rest is at the link -

And then there's this bit of honesty from John McCain -

we can’t get much lower in the polls, we’re down to blood relatives and paid staffers

Somebody oughta tell Ann Coulter & Co (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/22/ann-coulter-shutdown-gop_n_4141777.html?ir=Media)..

Where, BTW, I found this -

***Another Dawn Breaks on the Day of an Average Republican***

"Yawn...Sigh... ... ... ..phhh.. .."So... Let's see... ? What's going on with the GOParty todaOH YE-GODS NOOOoOO!!.." (:"oO ...

(:'o( .."Oh-Oh-Okay.. What's t-the OPPOSITE Of What Is Going On With The P-Party??!!.. ... ...

Oh!.. Oh!.. A-Ahhhhh.. T-That's Better!! ... |:o| ..|;o| ... |:o|.. |;o|-|;o|.. |:o|..

Fantasy-Land..

The GO-Preferred Reality..

Because - As Ann Coulter Once Again Points Out - There's NO WAY, That The GOP Would EVER, Live in the FActual Reality they have Created for Themselves.

Now, this is Just a observation...

But weren't the GOP Yesterday yapping about how bad the idea of shutting down OUR Country Was? SO BAD In Fact - They were Blaming Obama for it?

??

And Today? Notice how The Wingnuts are AGAIN Taking Credit for THEIR shut-down - Calling themselves "Brilliant" and patting their own-backs for this winning strategy..

And TWO DAYS AGO!.. Weren't these same Goofballs Blaming Obama for shutting down the Government as if it was a BAD THING???

And the Day BEFORE THAT Was it not the GOP who were Hailing What a Brilliant Idea it was to shut-down the government - fielding such insanity as "We wouldn't notice if we shut-down the country" (except those 800,000 people they put out of work of course - they Noticed!).

Like I say...

Fantasy-Land..

GO-Preferred Reality..

Because - Let's Face it... As Ann Coulter and every other Mad-Hatter in that Party Points Out Daily..

There is NO WAY, That The GOP Would EVER, Live in the Actual Reality they have Created for Themselves.

He’s having bunny sex.

Yep, YCMTSU!

enjoy
bobby

Mrleft8
10-24-2013, 09:25 AM
Bobby....... Have you been hanging out with Skipper again?....... ;)

Joe Dupere
10-24-2013, 09:28 AM
Bobby....... Have you been hanging out with Skipper again?....... ;)

He can't have been. There wasn't a single UGH! in that whole post! :D

Mrleft8
10-24-2013, 09:30 AM
Good point!

Keith Wilson
10-24-2013, 09:30 AM
Ugggghhh!

Joe Dupere
10-24-2013, 09:32 AM
Ugggghhh! Skipper? Is that you?

Mrleft8
10-24-2013, 09:34 AM
<3 <3 <3 My peeps!

Durnik
10-24-2013, 09:41 AM
Uggh!

Tequila good..

for washing wounds.. ;-)

thinking, I was - hoping, at least - the title would give it away - "Madness"

enjoy! ;-)
bobby

John of Phoenix
10-24-2013, 09:55 AM
There is NO WAY, That The GOP Would EVER, Live in the Actual Reality they have Created for Themselves.There is NO WAY coulter wrote that piece. WAY too much reality.

pkrone
10-24-2013, 09:56 AM
Wow. That was... interesting?

Durnik
10-24-2013, 10:29 AM
There is NO WAY coulter wrote that piece. WAY too much reality.

True, I was unclear. That was a comment from the post - and seemed just wacko enough to be useful as comment on the princess of wacko herself. The only part of Coulter in the post was a video of she spouting her usual inanities.

This brings up a question. Who is the Queen?

Bachmann?
Palin?
Brewer?
Coulter, herself?

or some other female 'out there flapping'?

Nominations accepted here. ;-)

Wow. That was... interesting?

Interesting is good! It was meant as Madness on Madness - insanity having become the new norm(al) (not to be confused with Norm(an) ;-)).

enjoy
bobby

Gerarddm
10-24-2013, 10:36 AM
Well, some time back it used to be Phyllis Schafly. Today, I think you have to hand it to Bachmann for sure.

bogdog
10-24-2013, 10:50 AM
Bachmann and Palin have both faded back into the woodwork. There is no conservative Queen.

Durnik
10-24-2013, 11:00 AM
Well, some time back it used to be Phyllis Schafly

Good Lord, how _could_ I forget about her? Just lucky, I guess.. ;-)

Bachmann comes to mind for me, too.

Bachmann and Palin have both faded back into the woodwork. There is no conservative Queen.
Ahh, keeping with the thread theme (Madness) that's "queen of the wackos", _not_ "queen of the conservatives"..

but just for kicks, are there any 'conservative queens', ie, 'sane women in conservative politics' out there? Some say Hillary.. but I wonder on her sanity.. ;-)

enjoy
bobby

Katherine
10-24-2013, 11:03 AM
I wear steel towed bunny slippers at work.

bogdog
10-24-2013, 11:13 AM
...Ahh, keeping with the thread theme (Madness) that's "queen of the wackos", _not_ "queen of the conservatives"...

enjoy
bobbyGuess I've become too accustomed to them being one and the same, probably not fair.

John of Phoenix
10-24-2013, 11:19 AM
The best of Phyllis...
People think that child-support enforcement benefits children, but it doesn't.

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/phyllis_schlafly.html
Yeah, how could we forget? She's the original.

Katherine
10-24-2013, 11:25 AM
Sex education classes are like in-home sales parties for abortions.
Phyllis Schlafly (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/phyllis_schlafly.html)

Is somebody really that stupid? :(

Joe Dupere
10-24-2013, 12:31 PM
I went to a Phyllis Schlafly/Gloria Steinem debate when I was in college. I thought it would be a good place to pick up chicks. Alas, it was the wrong venue. :D

John of Phoenix
10-24-2013, 01:21 PM
I went to a Phyllis Schlafly/Gloria Steinem debate when I was in college. I thought it would be a good place to pick up chicks. Alas, it was the wrong venue. :D I would have been right there with you. What went wrong, everyone just get POed?

TomF
10-24-2013, 02:19 PM
Sociology classes worked ok.

Hell, a guy my daughter went to high school with is majoring in Women's Studies. Brilliant.

John of Phoenix
10-24-2013, 02:52 PM

Hell, a guy my daughter went to high school with is majoring in Women's Studies. Brilliant.That's exponentially overdoing it.

seanz
10-24-2013, 05:13 PM

Do you have Hello Kitty gum-boots in your locker too?

Durnik
10-24-2013, 07:09 PM

Oh, _that'll_ get some attention! ;-)

Guess I've become too accustomed to them being one and the same, probably not fair.

For far too long. However, the Democrats have mostly moved into the empty 'conservative' slot leaving some 'behind' as 'progressives' & next to none in the decimated 'liberal' slot - whilst the Tpublicans have created the 'wacko right wing' & 'bat shyte crazy' slots. So fair or not, we live in a different world than we grew up in.

The best of Phyllis...

People think that child-support enforcement benefits children, but it doesn't.

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au..._schlafly.html (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/phyllis_schlafly.html)

Yeah, how could we forget? She's the original.

Sex education classes are like in-home sales parties for abortions.
Phyllis Schlafly (http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/p/phyllis_schlafly.html)

Is somebody really that stupid? :(

Looks like we're getting consensus here.. & yeah, Kat - sadly, they is..

Hell, a guy my daughter went to high school with is majoring in Women's Studies. Brilliant.

So, would that be considered a 'fifth column' type maneuver? or simple infiltration? ;-)

Do you have Hello Kitty gum-boots in your locker too?

http://s8.thisnext.com/media/largest_dimension/92B1E70C.jpg

Figuring she can wear them every once & again to keep the crew 'on it's toes'? ;-)

& Joe, glad to see you figured out more.. shall we say, 'profitable' places to find compatible women!

But Damn! All that horse ****, you'd think there's _gotta_ be a horse in there _somewhere_!

Ok, maybe that's not the _best_ analogy.. ;-)

It's Madness, I tell ya!

enjoy
bobby

Nicholas Carey
10-24-2013, 10:39 PM
Sociology classes worked ok. Hell, a guy my daughter went to high school with is majoring in Women's Studies. Brilliant.

Best advice I ever got &mdash; but never took &mdash; was that if I wanted to meet/get chicks, I should major in musical theater. Virtually all the men are Fay and all the women are straight. :D

TomF
10-25-2013, 10:30 AM
Best advice I ever got &mdash; but never took &mdash; was that if I wanted to meet/get chicks, I should major in musical theater. Virtually all the men are Fay and all the women are straight. :DTruth. Singing in the Opera Chorus would have been great that way when I lived in Vancouver, except I was already with Herself at the time. :D