PDA

View Full Version : I just looked up RINO

PeterSibley
10-15-2013, 07:32 PM
Republican In Name Only, for a minority part of a party to call the majority such seems ... strange and something of an arrogance .

Where to from here? Do the far right disassociate themselves from those they call RINOs and start a new party called True Republicans ?

Tom Montgomery
10-15-2013, 07:33 PM
I hope so.

Captain Intrepid
10-15-2013, 07:40 PM
Republican In Name Only
Judean People's Front
People's Front of Judea
Judean Popular People's Front
Popular Front of Judea.

Bunch of splitters.

Glen Longino
10-15-2013, 07:42 PM
"I hope so"

Me too! I can hardly wait to watch Real Republicans begin to slap Ted Cruz and Rand Paul upside the head on TV Every Day!

Gerarddm
10-15-2013, 08:29 PM
Freedom Independence Patriot Party. FIPP to you. :D

bobbys
10-16-2013, 12:20 AM
Republican In Name Only, for a minority part of a party to call the majority such seems ... strange and something of an arrogance .

Where to from here? Do the far right disassociate themselves from those they call RINOs and start a new party called True Republicans ?.

You have been commenting on Republicans for awhile now and you just looked up what rino means.

LOL

PeterSibley
10-16-2013, 12:33 AM
You think that's funny bobbys ? I know what a Republican is but I don't know what you are .

Lew Barrett
10-16-2013, 12:35 AM
He's a roofer.

bobbys
10-16-2013, 12:41 AM
You think that's funny bobbys ? I know what a Republican is but I don't know what you are ..

Why yes i find you funny.

As to your Question im a guy that has enough common sense to not interject myself into Australian Political threads here not understanding the Different factions..

This small matter never has stopped you though from commenting on Republicans here.

Thats funny

oznabrag
10-16-2013, 12:49 AM
He's a roofer.

Or is he a roofer in name only?

Hmmmmm...

PeterSibley
10-16-2013, 12:55 AM
I originally came to the forum, especially this bit below the cabin sole to learn as much as I could about US politics and US society. I've learnt plenty and gained something of a grasp of the major movements , this funny little lump that calls Republicans that don't agree with it RINOs is something of a new thing . I'm sure you think it's the centre of US politics but every country has collections of fools who think they're important and occasionally nuances of different constitutions give them power . This seems to be the case in the US right now. Such will pass.

Feel free to educate yourself about Australian politics.

bobbys
10-16-2013, 01:00 AM
Or is he a roofer in name only?

Hmmmmm....

Give me a 5 gallon pail of Bear chit and i can save the world.....

Lew Barrett
10-16-2013, 01:03 AM
Furiners like you, Peter, should know this is TV drama aired on cable not likely to be embraced by the Tea Party. But that's obvious. In any event, it's one way to wrap arms around the concept of Rino.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAjX2aiX3PM

bobbys
10-16-2013, 01:07 AM
I originally came to the forum, especially this bit below the cabin sole to learn as much as I could about US politics and US society. I've learnt plenty and gained something of a grasp of the major movements , this funny little lump that calls Republicans that don't agree with it RINOs is something of a new thing . I'm sure you think it's the centre of US politics but every country has collections of fools who think they're important and occasionally nuances of different constitutions give them power . This seems to be the case in the US right now. Such will pass.

Feel free to educate yourself about Australian politics..
arrogance and fools?..

You already had your mind made up.

Come now Peter you already knew, you are just trolling.

Lew Barrett
10-16-2013, 01:12 AM
A default will affect the world. We have a big, aggressive army and navy that is active around the world. We have military bases in Oz, and all around Oz; we even have them in Cuba! Australians are our allies. Their currency is called the dollar. Need more?

PeterSibley
10-16-2013, 01:18 AM
arrogance and fools?..

You already had your mind made up.

Come now Peter you already knew, you are just trolling.

No, I didn't know and I'm sure you will agree that it is arrogant .

My mind made up about threatening to severely damage the international monetary system to make a domesticc point ? .... yes.

A troll, no . I really didn't know what it meant.

Duncan Gibbs
10-16-2013, 05:48 AM
As to your Question im a guy that has enough common sense to not interject myself into Australian Political threads here not understanding the Different factions..
All that means is that you're ignorant of Australian politics. Your politics, however, are World news right now, and on our TV screens, in our newspapers and online news outlets all the time, to whit...

As to why we Australians should take an interest in US politics, if you cannot think of a single reason why, that would make you stupid as well. Are you really that stupid? Or are you just trying to poke a little fun?

bogdog
10-16-2013, 06:05 AM
Ted Nugent claims he hunts rinos...