PDA

View Full Version : Cyber-beings Meet Reality

Scott Rosen
10-07-2001, 08:47 PM
Today I had the great pleasure of meeting fellow Forumite Don Olney and his lovely wife. On their way to Mystic, they stopped at Patience for a short visit. There should be some photos, which I hope Don will post. Today was another reminder that this Forum attracts some great people.

I think the WoodenBoat Show will be in Mystic in 2002. Waddayasay we plan a Forum get-together. Maybe our hosts will sponsor some girls, booze, some Cuban Cigars and some cards for us Forumites. That way, Cleek would want to make the trip. Scot, you listening?

John B
10-07-2001, 10:25 PM
( small smiley face thing depicting envy)

Ed Harrow
10-11-2001, 12:30 PM
And you didn't send them up my way? Two of those four offers will entice me http://media5.hypernet.com/~dick/ubb/wink.gif ; where do I sign up?

N. Scheuer
10-11-2001, 12:40 PM
The WB Show announcement off the home page says Rockland, Maine, Jul 12/14, 2002

BTW, in addition to my fiberglass Shearwater yawl, I have an Old Town HW canoe with a sail rig.

Moby Nick

Gary Bergman
10-11-2001, 04:32 PM
Aw hell, I give up the cigars a while back but..well the rest'd work. What's my heading for the ole ketch from Sausalito??

CharlieSanti
10-11-2001, 09:34 PM
I would go to Mistic sounds like fun.

TomRobb
10-12-2001, 07:39 AM
Rockland Maine? Population 7k or so? Six motels? Out in the middle of Nowhere Maine?
That's all very quaint and all. I'm sure the Atlantic Challenge is so cool. But where's everybody supposed to stay? In their cars? What happened to every-other-year-at-Mystic?

Matt J.
10-12-2001, 08:27 AM
I think I can get Jenny to go to Maine for a few days. Loved the show when it was in St. Michaels, MD (45 minutes away) but it'd be fun to go to Maine, too. No hotels, no motels? Camping trip, anyone? Mystic or Maine, no matter.

Beer and cigars, and you can teach us cards if there's room for us. No girls needed, I bring my own http://media5.hypernet.com/~dick/ubb/wink.gif.