PDA

View Full Version : Is This All About Palin?

Arizona Bay
10-02-2013, 11:04 PM
I think so.

1. Sarah winked at Ted Cruz, now he has the hots for her.
2. Bohner is jealous.
3. Instead of crying, he decided stand erect and prove he won't be bettered by that Cuban Canadian. So he shut down the Gov. rather than exposing his weakness by calling for a vote on a clean funding bill, which he knows will pass.

Durnik
10-03-2013, 08:47 AM
It must hurt trying to wrap that logic thing around Palin, Boehner & Cruz..

just sayin'.. ;-)

enjoy
bobby

Arizona Bay
10-03-2013, 08:54 AM
I don't have cable... :D

Durnik
10-03-2013, 09:01 AM
;-)

S.V. Airlie
10-03-2013, 10:08 AM
You really have a fixacation with Palin don't you? You sound like a jilted ex-lover in fact.

Arizona Bay
10-03-2013, 10:14 AM
Wrong.

Next participant please...

S.V. Airlie
10-03-2013, 10:17 AM
So, you and your ilk keep posting about PALIN! Yup....

John of Phoenix
10-03-2013, 10:18 AM
I don't have cable... :DThe old saying is "An idle mind is the devil's playground" but that was nice work. :D

Durnik
10-03-2013, 02:09 PM
You really have a fixacation with Palin don't you? You sound like a jilted ex-lover in fact.

Let's try a different slant - we're having fun ridiculing the righties who _do_ have a "fixacation"* on Sarah Palin!

enjoy
bobby

*fixation on vacation? Well, Congress is! ;-)

S.V. Airlie
10-03-2013, 02:12 PM
I personally don't care. Stay with your Palin fixation if you makes you happy. I suppose I could chase hillary around on the internet and make comments, not nec. favorable but, I don't waste my time or NEED to waste it. You all apparently do.

Durnik
10-03-2013, 09:35 PM
I personally don't care. Stay with your Palin fixation if you makes you happy.

Wrong & wrong. If you didn't care, you wouldn't, well, care - as in enough to comment.
and our fixation (you got it right that time! ;-)) is on the idjits who adore her every wink ;-) - & the damage they do.

I suppose I could chase hillary around on the internet and make comments, not nec. favorable but, I don't waste my time

OTOH, Hillary - whom I have no great fondness for - is intelligent, educated & experienced in the ways of the world - why would you disparage her? She actually supports your world - which explains my lack of fondness. NTM, none of us fantasize that she may have winked at us..

I hope. ;-)

enjoy
bobby

S.V. Airlie
10-03-2013, 09:40 PM
I don't care about Palin. What I care is the usual BS you throw out to mislead what Palin is all about. She's not someone I'd ever consider voting for but...this constant ranting about your girl friend gets tiring. Why don't you go read the National Enquirer or a sim. rag. Should be some doozies in it right up your alley.

Durnik
10-03-2013, 09:46 PM
G'night Jamie.

enjoy
bobby

S.V. Airlie
10-03-2013, 09:50 PM
Good night.

Arizona Bay
10-03-2013, 10:03 PM
a voice deep in the darkness.... maundering
Not by conscious choice.

oznabrag
10-03-2013, 11:11 PM
Not by conscious choice.

Sir, I am sure your post is a literary reference.

Google is not my friend, here.

Enlighten me?

Thanks

Arizona Bay
10-03-2013, 11:22 PM
It was a mind on idle, and a Fosters :D

oznabrag
10-03-2013, 11:27 PM
It was a mind on idle, and a Fosters :D

It was a fine line, Greg.

A damned fine line.

It seemed to convey the essence of...well, you know. :d

Good work.

Arizona Bay
10-03-2013, 11:46 PM
Thanks... sometimes words come for the things I 'see'... other times not so much :D

bobbys
10-04-2013, 12:06 AM
I think so.

1. Sarah winked at Ted Cruz, now he has the hots for her.
2. Bohner is jealous.
3. Instead of crying, he decided stand erect and prove he won't be bettered by that Cuban Canadian. So he shut down the Gov. rather than exposing his weakness by calling for a vote on a clean funding bill, which he knows will pass..

A Bteam lib invokes SP in a title to drum up support from the usual suspects in a attempt to sound relevant and intelligent but just slings hash and trash with inane comments lacking any substance.

Even Warrd knows his limits and just brings stories from the huff post like a squirrel finding a nut..

Step up your game Arizona, your just looking petty and foolish..

Invoking Palin and trying to be the hero is not going to cut it anymore.

Arizona Bay
10-04-2013, 12:36 AM
Hotdam a Blowfish!

Palin bait always works ;)

oznabrag
10-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Hotdam a Blowfish!

Palin bait always works ;)

Ha! :d

bobbys
10-04-2013, 02:16 PM
Hotdam a Blowfish!

Palin bait always works ;).

Thank you for proving my point your a troll and are incapable of even presenting a topic and defending it in any way.

John of Phoenix
10-04-2013, 03:17 PM
You fellas take Sarah's name in vain at your peril when alvin's around. He's like a mama grizzly when... oops.

Full Tilt
10-04-2013, 03:27 PM
Not by conscious choice.

Edgar "Arizona" Poe

Arizona Bay
10-04-2013, 07:02 PM

Thank you for proving my point your a troll and are incapable of even presenting a topic and defending it in any way.

Oh poo...
and I was using the Fox model for news too...

Ted Hoppe
10-04-2013, 07:13 PM
As reported from bill o'reilly. Fox News - Lesbian Republican Biker Gangs support the big Boehner shutdown...:p

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/05/29/article-1392007-0C535B2500000578-572_634x389.jpg
http://kaw.stb.s-msn.com/i/C6/BA2AF36DF0AED0B79DD7895AD6E5.jpghttp://www.cycletrailerrental.com/images2/2010-US-Outlaw-Motorcycle-Gangs-Map-2010.jpg

Full Tilt
10-04-2013, 07:18 PM
How does one join?

Wait a second. That's Tina Fey!

Chip-skiff
10-04-2013, 07:23 PM
You really have a fixacation with Palin don't you?

"Fixacation" is good. I heard another example of Rebonics on the radio, a woman from North Carolina explaining that the ACA was not "functionable."

She said it three times.

bobbys
10-04-2013, 09:41 PM
Oh poo...
and I was using the Fox model for news too....

When i see you take a topic, defend it against many then i will give you bilge cred..

Till then your just a guy on the bench giving the bronx cheer while others play..

Palin, Cruz now Fox?.

Just throwing out names and hoping others will jump on your little bandwagon does not make you any debater..

If you wanna be a troll at least be a original one.

oznabrag
10-04-2013, 09:51 PM

When i see you take a topic, defend it against many then i will give you bilge cred..

Till then your just a guy on the bench giving the bronx cheer while others play..

Palin, Cruz now Fox?.

Just throwing out names and hoping others will jump on your little bandwagon does not make you any debater..

If you wanna be a troll at least be a original one.

Wow.

You describe yourself well.

Arizona Bay
10-04-2013, 10:02 PM
LoL .... he's still flopping around on the deck. :rolleyes:

bobbys
10-04-2013, 10:07 PM
LoL .... he's still flopping around on the deck. :rolleyes:.

Is not this cute you have oznabrag to hold your hand.?.

Was Mommy busy?.

Arizona Bay
10-04-2013, 10:11 PM
Ummm... Pushing your own buttons?

oznabrag
10-04-2013, 10:12 PM

Is not this cute you have oznabrag to hold your hand.?.

Was Mommy busy?.

Ain't no hand-holding going on here, young fella.

I can see you doing a lot of hand-wringing, though!

Don't worry. 'Zona ain't the type to go for the priest, he's gonna let you flop around until you get tired, and then he's gonna turn you aloose.

The sooner you calm down and admit you were 'got', fair and square, the sooner you get outta here.

Durnik
10-05-2013, 07:59 AM
The sooner you calm down and admit you were 'got', fair and square, the sooner you get outta here.

Where's the fun in that? Let's try some 'new bait' -

"We are very excited. It's exactly what we wanted, and we got it."
Rep. Michele Bachmann after vote leading to shutdown

Translation - "We don't like the other kids playing with us so we broke it on purpose - nah, nah!"

enjoy
bobby

Arizona Bay
10-05-2013, 10:11 AM
The TP brain doesn't seem to be able to process mockery, satire and irony.
It's all very real and serious, and they're outraged, frothing and sweatingly outraged!

...and often heavily armed :D

oznabrag
10-05-2013, 10:13 AM
It's all very real and serious, and they're outraged, frothing and sweatingly outraged!

Well, it looks like he's quit thrashing around...

Arizona Bay
10-05-2013, 10:21 AM
I was afraid he was going to hurt himself for a while there. Probably should put him in a bucket, let him recover, then slip him over the side.

Curtism
10-05-2013, 10:27 AM
It's good to see you guys still practice catch, fillet and release.

Buncha humanitarians you's are.

oznabrag
10-05-2013, 10:29 AM
I was afraid he was going to hurt himself for a while there. Probably should put him in a bucket, let him recover, then slip him over the side.

Yeah.

You can get him again next week. Seems like they never learn!

Arizona Bay
10-05-2013, 10:32 AM
It's good to see you guys still practice catch, fillet and release.

Buncha humanitarians you's are.

:DY>

bobbys
10-05-2013, 10:36 AM

...and often heavily armed :D.

Actually you are wrong there.

I understand mockery and satire very well.

In Fact you can look for yourself on some threads im laughing along.

My only point is you set yourself up as a smart guy , dishing out what you perceive as satire , then think your king troll.

The difference is you can read someone like DavidGs threads and know its satire but he has game on other threads.

I see no ability on your part to engage anyone else here and present anything substantial..

Sorry, you can play your game of I have a conservative on a hook and Im winning..

If you are going to do Satire, at least do it well, its a insult to the satire gods to just throw down Palin, Cruz, Fox news and hope Ozenbrag jumps in to convince you that your a superior wit..

Im not outraged, frothing and upset because of the topics you picked im just disgusted its so lame and you put no effort into it..

I doubt you understand this.

Arizona Bay
10-05-2013, 10:47 AM
I understand it quite well, you think this is all real (I was, and am like that at times) whereas I'm playing in the Samsara.

bobbys
10-05-2013, 11:17 AM
I had fun , heck with glenn on sabbatical what else am i supposed to do!

Arizona Bay
10-05-2013, 11:34 AM
Alrighty thenY>

I guess rainy season is coming soon too.

Off to work, it tourist season here.

Durnik
10-05-2013, 08:18 PM
Well Damn Greg, you called it. Looks like Palin bait is still the best! That Bachmann stuff (corn dog & all ;-)) just kaint hold a candle to it!

enjoy
bobby

MiddleAgesMan
10-05-2013, 10:43 PM
"Fixacation" is good. I heard another example of Rebonics on the radio, a woman from North Carolina explaining that the ACA was not "functionable."

She said it three times.

I heard that too. She was the Tea Party leader for NC and she didn't sound like she had a lick of sense.