PDA

View Full Version : sharia law

wardd
10-02-2013, 07:07 PM
won't the shut down hinder the governments ability to resist the implementation of sharia law?

Rich Jones
10-02-2013, 07:19 PM
I believe that under sharia law, the punishment for shutting down the government is beheading.

wardd
10-02-2013, 07:20 PM
hmmmmmmm!

oznabrag
10-02-2013, 07:36 PM
I believe that under sharia law, the punishment for shutting down the government is beheading.

Dang! And we're stuck with hanging.

Those Muslims get all the breaks!

bogdog
10-02-2013, 07:43 PM
Sharia will only be imposed in the red states, in an effort to make them more progressive.

Michael D. Storey
10-03-2013, 08:03 AM

I think it either stoning, or you gotta get stoned.

John Smith
10-03-2013, 08:05 AM
I'm still concerned with Christian law.

Rich Jones
10-03-2013, 08:27 AM
I'm still concerned with Christian law.

Well, speaking for Christians, when was the last time we burned someone at the stake? Although, some fundamentalists might want to bring that back...

Michael D. Storey
10-03-2013, 08:42 AM
Well, speaking for Christians, when was the last time we burned someone at the stake? Although, some fundamentalists might want to bring that back...

The last time that I am aware of, as one who keeps up on such things, was in Germany in 1793, of a witch, unless of course you count times when Christians turned their backs on the suffering of others, which would be no older than these words here. Don't get me started.
And to my knowledge, which admittedly does not include every fact known to man, fundamentalists, or mentalists, or mentalists from the Bay of Fundy, for that matter, do not support burning of human flesh. Maybe toasting it around the edges until it is nice and brown, but not outright burning, what with flames and all.

Jim Bow
10-03-2013, 08:45 AM
Whenever this subject comes up, I'm always reminded of Sharia Lewis and Lambchop.

skuthorp
10-03-2013, 08:46 AM
Dresden? Vietnam? Where did you last use napalm?

Michael D. Storey
10-03-2013, 09:02 AM

That's us, the bad guys. make you feel better?

Durnik
10-03-2013, 09:04 AM

And among others perhaps too numerous to detail, let's not be forgetting our 'allies in the mid-east', Israel or 'extreme rendition' - burning alive being not the only way to torture.

Such a good 'Christian Nation' we be..

peace
bobby

bogdog
10-03-2013, 09:23 AM
Dresden? Vietnam? Where did you last use napalm?Dresden? I wonder who came up with that idea?

beernd
10-03-2013, 10:59 AM
I think it either stoning, or you gotta get stoned.
Well if you look at the way things have been going in the US government, you really want to ask yourself, what they have been smoking all this time.
Stoned indeed :confused:

PhaseLockedLoop
10-03-2013, 02:57 PM
And among others perhaps too numerous to detail, let's not be forgetting our 'allies in the mid-east', Israel or 'extreme rendition' - burning alive being not the only way to torture.

Such a good 'Christian Nation' we be..

peace
bobby

Cluster bombs are much better: those on the receiving end see no flame to speak of, being ripped to shreds. They work for years after, too, just to make the point. But thank god we don't use no chemical weapons, unless you count depleted uranium, which I guess is, uhhh, a physical weapon? Radiation is physics, right? Physical weapon, then.

Our other big ally in the Mid-East is Saudi Arabia, which is still beheading people, but they're nice about it.

Durnik
10-03-2013, 10:32 PM
But thank god we don't use no chemical weapons

Yeah, funny one, eh? 'We' can kill with cluster bombs, 'smart missiles', gunships that sit off several miles & kill with impunity & drones which have even greater impunity - but the U.S. holds the high ground - 'We' don't use chemical weapons. We only develop them for other countries.

I'm so proud.

peace
bobby