View Full Version : Oh... I get it now.

Art Read
10-01-2013, 08:23 PM
It doesn't exist....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hOjt35jgmz4

Where do I call up "Global Warming"?

delecta
10-01-2013, 08:29 PM
What did they have, three years to figure this out.......total embarrassment as usual from the powers to be.

Captain Intrepid
10-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Wow, what a non story. Anyone with more than a luddite's grasp of the internet understands how overwhelming an unusually traffic heavy day can be for a website.

Art Read
10-01-2013, 08:46 PM
Actually, it's a huge story. These are the folks supposedly responsible for our health care, not a "celebrity scandal site". But why do you care? What with that great Novi health care plan of yours?

delecta
10-01-2013, 08:49 PM
Wow, what a non story. Anyone with more than a luddite's grasp of the internet understands how overwhelming an unusually traffic heavy day can be for a website.

Really?? You're telling me they didn't realize that this would happen? What planet are you from, Oops my bad. Must be the planet right next to We have no clue.

I wonder how well the NSA servers are running recording EVERYTHING.

Nice job being an apologist. Do they pay you for posting this tripe?

Hwyl
10-01-2013, 08:57 PM
Oh I long for the days when the insurance companies ran health care, they were the model oof efficiency and benevolence. They made it so affordable for the self employed, it spurred American innovation. <jesting of course>

Captain Intrepid
10-01-2013, 08:59 PM
Really?? You're telling me they didn't realize that this would happen? What planet are you from, Oops my bad. Must be the planet right next to We have no clue.

I wonder how well the NSA servers are running recording EVERYTHING.

Nice job being an apologist. Do they pay you for posting this tripe?

I'm sure they did realize the servers would be inundated. However, I'm also sure they decided it'd be a waste of taxpayer dollars to rent or buy all the additional server space needed.

Let me know how it's running in a month chico. If it's still shyte, then there's a legitimate beef. Tech rollouts are all the same no matter who does them, even massive tech corperations have first day launch problems to iron out. There's a reason many power users don't install updates on launch day.

I'm no apologist, just a realist. I don't expect an insanely popular and highly complicated website launch to go smoothly any more than I expect a first edition book to be without a single typo.

Art Read
10-01-2013, 09:04 PM
See you in a month. It will be even more of a dog's breakfast then. Hell, people might even be trying to get well by then...

Captain Intrepid
10-01-2013, 09:07 PM
If I was closer to Mass, I'd put a beer on that.

Chris Coose
10-01-2013, 09:09 PM
As if you 2 shtbirds were looking to purchase insurance through the ACA.

Art Read
10-01-2013, 09:14 PM
I'd buy the beer, and we'd both fall down, and then who'd pay the doctor's bill?

(Chris... You know less about my financial circumstances than you do about my gall bladder. Keep your mouth shut.)

Chris Coose
10-01-2013, 09:22 PM
I do know your politics. And you'd probably rather catch the clap than purchase your personalized health insurance plan made possible by the President.

Art Read
10-01-2013, 09:30 PM
You know very little about me. I buy ANYTHING based on the best deal I can get. I couldn't care less what stuffed shirt is sitting in the Oval Office. I do care about stupid policies. Show me this isn't stupid.

ljb5
10-01-2013, 09:31 PM
What a bunch of crybabies.

Give it 48 hours and it'll be fine.

Art Read
10-01-2013, 09:40 PM
You're invited to join us for that beer in a month... If you're not too sick.

Chris Coose
10-01-2013, 09:40 PM
In 48 hours they'll have 62 more reasons for hating the ACA.

Art Read
10-01-2013, 09:43 PM
You're not invited, Chris...

Captain Intrepid
10-01-2013, 10:09 PM
I'd buy the beer, and we'd both fall down, and then who'd pay the doctor's bill?

Beer has an odd way of protecting the falling from injuries. Perhaps what's needed in an Affordable Beer Act?

oznabrag
10-01-2013, 10:23 PM
Beer has an odd way of protecting the falling from injuries. Perhaps what's needed in an Affordable Beer Act?

I can definitely get behind that idea!

Captain Intrepid
10-01-2013, 10:29 PM
I can definitely get behind that idea!

I'll table the motion. That way a little later in the night you can be under that idea. :D

oznabrag
10-01-2013, 10:39 PM
I'll table the motion. That way a little later in the night you can be under that idea. :D

You're prolly gonna hafta wait'll next year, fer that sorta thing, my man.

I had an old customer call me up today. He is in a real bind over a counter top that he needs within a week. I had to tell him it would be after New Year before I could help him, and that hurt.

Captain Intrepid
10-01-2013, 10:43 PM
I spose it's a good thing beer's a painkiller.

Paul Girouard
10-01-2013, 10:46 PM
You're prolly gonna hafta wait'll next year, fer that sorta thing, my man.

I had an old customer call me up today. He is in a real bind over a counter top that he needs within a week. I had to tell him it would be after New Year before I could help him, and that hurt.

P.Lam over HDPB? LOL

oznabrag
10-01-2013, 10:57 PM
P.Lam over HDPB? LOL

P-lam over plywood.

BETTY-B
10-02-2013, 01:35 AM
Single payer beer is the only to go though. You may not need a beer today, but tomorrow you might need a lot of beer.