PDA

View Full Version : Democrats walk out on the Parents of the Benghazi victims.

genglandoh
09-23-2013, 04:06 PM
I thought that Democrats care about people but then again the ranking member of the committee did say that it was OK for these victims to be killed because death is a part of life.

On Thursday, all but two Democrats on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee walked out before the parents of two of the victims killed in the Benghazi attacks testified.
Democrats who reportedly left the hearing include: Reps. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY); Danny Davis (D-IL); Gerald Connolly (D-VA); Jim Cooper (D-TN); John Tierney (D-MA); Mark Pocan (D-WI); Matt Cartwright (D-PA); Michelle Lujan Grisham (D-NM); Peter Welch (D-VT); Stephen Lynch (D-MA); Steven Horsford (D-NV); Tammy Duckworth (D-IL); Tony Cardenas (D-CA); William Lacy Clay (D-MO); and Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC).
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/09/19/Dems-Walk-Out-Before-Parents-of-Benghazi-Victims-Testify

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD), ranking member of the House Oversight Committee, tells Benghazi witnesses that "death is a part of life."
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...t_of_life.html

ccmanuals
09-23-2013, 04:11 PM
I was wondering when this would show up.

These Pictures Prove Fox Is Lying: Democrats Didn't Walk Out Of Benghazi Hearing (http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/20/these-pictures-prove-fox-is-lying-democrats-did/196000)

Captain Intrepid
09-23-2013, 04:16 PM
Some of those comments are hilarious!

Our own government shot that helicopter down. Bin Laden isn't dead. They don't put an entire company of elite soldiers on one bird and then fly them over enemy territory. There are common sense measures to prevent that very thing from happening. They put them on that bird for a reason and they got their desired outcome.

Just one of the hundreds of ambushes set up by the top DC Brotherhood. If memory serves correctly, by reports; that helicopter was 35 years old, already decommissioned and ordered to the scrap yard! Their flight plan was ordered to fly over those waiting to shoot them down!
Are there any SEAL team 6 still alive? To my knowledge, 16-17 of them have been killed, including the one on the shooting range in Texas! It certainly pays to have a "friend" in DC at the top!!

The Democrats are all a pack of Cowards, just like their Feckless Leader, the BushWacker-in-Chief. i.e. Obama.
Now we have the "Butcher of Benghazi", i.e. Clinton, angling to be the next
BushWacker-in-Chief.
God save America from these Godless Sycophants!

Liberals, by definition, are sub-humans. It's all about what they can pillage from the Treasury. Let them have their own country. They make me ill.

Oh, also, the story is all hogwash.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/20/these-pictures-prove-fox-is-lying-democrats-did/196000

ccmanuals
09-23-2013, 04:24 PM
Some of those comments are hilarious!

Oh, also, the story is all hogwash.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/20/these-pictures-prove-fox-is-lying-democrats-did/196000

The Breitbart web site does seem to attract a unique group of people. :)

S.V. Airlie
09-23-2013, 04:26 PM
Are you completely bereft of ethics or integrity, genglandoh?
I think so!How does this play in? He reported what he read unless it was wrong as the horde thinks. If that's the case, ignore it!. Oh just ignore it Glen. I'll see if the BBC news says anything. Only unbiased crap I can get in the US.

genglandoh
09-23-2013, 04:29 PM
I was wondering when this would show up.

These Pictures Prove Fox Is Lying: Democrats Didn't Walk Out Of Benghazi Hearing (http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09/20/these-pictures-prove-fox-is-lying-democrats-did/196000)

Really mediamatters is your source
Do you have a real news source or do you always follow in lock step with mediamatters?

Keith Wilson
09-23-2013, 04:33 PM
Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!

wardd
09-23-2013, 04:34 PM
How does this play in? He reported what he read unless it was wrong as the horde thinks. If that's the case, ignore it!. Oh just ignore it Glen. I'll see if the BBC news says anything. Only unbiased crap I can get in the US.

you prefer englands socialized news over the american free market news?

Captain Intrepid
09-23-2013, 04:35 PM
Do you have a real news source or do you always follow in lock step with mediamatters?

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/3880/ffiy.jpg

S.V. Airlie
09-23-2013, 04:43 PM
you prefer englands socialized news over the american free market news?Better believe it! The US is constantly trying to out do each other. First to report ( to heck with the story, they will correct it later when they have a clue as what's doing on. ) MORE IMPORTANT TO report it FIRST!

LeeG
09-23-2013, 04:47 PM
Ten times worse!!

Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!

hanleyclifford
09-23-2013, 04:53 PM
It ain't going away, guys.:)

John of Phoenix
09-23-2013, 04:53 PM
Now they are taking the Celebration of Stupid up to the Celebration of Lies.
------------

It ain't going away, guys.:)Well, not until you reds bury yourselves with it.

LeeG
09-23-2013, 04:54 PM

Photos don't lie, the Republicans walked out!!
Jesus Geng you sure like looking like a fool.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2013/09/20/darrell_issa_almost_successfully_trolls_democrats_ for_not_caring_about_benghazi.html

Just how cheap is this story? Well: There are 24 Republicans and 17 Democrats on the committee. Democrats sit on the left, from the witness's perspective; Republicans sit on the right. Here's a screenshot from the moment Gowdy started speaking to Woods and Smith.

There don't seem to be 24 Republicans sitting down for this; there seem to be six of 'em. So does Rep. Patrick McHenry not care about Benghazi victims? Does Rep. Thomas Massie not care about Benghazi victims? Does Rep. Doc Hastings not care about Benghazi victims? No, I'm sure they do, and they'll vote for more investigations if they can, and whether or not they're around for one hearing may not tell us much.

LeeG
09-23-2013, 04:56 PM

Keep rubbing that spot dear Lady Macbeth.

genglandoh
09-23-2013, 04:57 PM
I wonder if you will believe congresswomen Lujan Grisham.

Lujan Grisham defends missing panel with Benghazi relatives
Ruffner said the congresswoman attended the Benghazi hearing earlier in the day and then left for a series of meetings, including one with Syrian women leaders on the conflict in Syria, votes on the House floor and a meeting regarding Department of Energy funding.
http://newmexico.watchdog.org/19495/lujan-grisham-defends-missing-panel-with-benghazi-relatives/#sthash.xuKToEj7.dpuf

Captain Intrepid
09-23-2013, 04:58 PM

Alas, stupid is here to stay.

Chris Coose
09-23-2013, 05:10 PM
Lately I've been using "benghazi" synonymously with "over".
As in, The NY Yankees are benghazied.

Sarah Palin is so benghazi.

John Smith
09-23-2013, 05:20 PM
How does this play in? He reported what he read unless it was wrong as the horde thinks. If that's the case, ignore it!. Oh just ignore it Glen. I'll see if the BBC news says anything. Only unbiased crap I can get in the US.

He didn't report anything other than was some extremely prejudiced people who have no allegiance to the facts wrote in order to attack the Democrats and Obama.

If the left is so bad, I would think the right could find some actual facts to make their case with.

John Smith
09-23-2013, 05:21 PM
Better believe it! The US is constantly trying to out do each other. First to report ( to heck with the story, they will correct it later when they have a clue as what's doing on. ) MORE IMPORTANT TO report it FIRST!

You forgot the part where if the facts don't fit your premise or purpose, they simply make up facts that do.

Mrleft8
09-23-2013, 05:23 PM
you prefer englands socialized news over the american free market news?

Would that be Genglandohs (sic) news?.....

Arizona Bay
09-23-2013, 05:30 PM
That's a profound discovery... do you think Benglandoh could be ACB's evil anti-twin?

ljb5
09-23-2013, 05:30 PM
18 of the 24 Republicans walked out.

Polish that turd, geng.

CWSmith
09-23-2013, 05:51 PM
He didn't report anything other than was some extremely prejudiced people who have no allegiance to the facts ...

Welcome to the leading problem with the web and the bilge. The quality of information has crashed when compared to what was the nightly news and major newspapers and to many people lack the will (or the brains or the character) to know that all sources are not equal. It really does make me sick to see such a valuable resource filled with worthless junk.

Captain Intrepid
09-23-2013, 05:58 PM
18 of the 24 Republicans walked out.

Polish that turd, geng.

They walked out because patriot, constitution, liberty, tea party, tax cuts... Benghazi?

Tom Montgomery
09-23-2013, 06:05 PM
Do you trust genglandoh?

Rich Jones
09-23-2013, 06:10 PM
And I heard that Daryl Issa is headed to Libya today to "investigate" the Benghazi incident. What an idiot, flogging a dead horse. They've got nothing, absolutely nothing. Be it Benghazi, health care, immigration, you name it, they got nothing to offer the American people.

hanleyclifford
09-23-2013, 06:16 PM
It's already gone away except in the minds of desperate Obama haters trying to make much of little!
Keep up the good work!
Drive away as many sane Conservatives as possible and see what it gets you! Keep sucking down that Kool Aide, guys.

LeeG
09-23-2013, 06:18 PM
Ten times worse! TEN times!!

http://p.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/dec/12/rep-king-benghazi-10-times-bigger-watergate-iran-c/

Rep. Steve King, Iowa Republican, said Wednesday that the Sept. 11 terrorist attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, is 10 times bigger than the Watergate and Iran-Contra scandals put together.
“I believe that it’s a lot bigger than Watergate, and if you link Watergate and Iran-Contra together and multiply it times maybe 10 or so, you’re going to get in the zone where Benghazi is,” Mr. King said. “I don’t think the public has any idea, and I tell you, I don’t either, of the chronology of the events — what took place, and who was where doing what and why. And all the way down through — we still haven’t seen an autopsy report on the ambassador yet. Simple questions that you would ask in the first 24 hours have not been asked yet.”

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/dec/12/rep-king-benghazi-10-times-bigger-watergate-iran-c/#ixzz2flEicK6h
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

ccmanuals
09-23-2013, 06:19 PM

Coming from a guy posting a link from Breitbart. That's funny.

Arizona Bay
09-23-2013, 06:27 PM
And I heard that Daryl Issa is headed to Libya today to "investigate" the Benghazi incident. What an idiot, flogging a dead horse. They've got nothing, absolutely nothing. Be it Benghazi, health care, immigration, you name it, they got nothing to offer the American people.

Can't he just make sht up over here, rather than spending our tax money?
Hmm, maybe he has some insured property to burn...

LeeG
09-23-2013, 06:31 PM
Coming from a guy posting a link from Breitbart. That's funny.

Indeed

Flying Orca
09-23-2013, 06:36 PM
That's a profound discovery... do you think Benglandoh could be ACB's evil anti-twin?

As much as I'm tempted to make "gland" jokes, I seem to recall that his handle is actually his first initial, last name, and state of residence, and as such might be best left alone.

genglandoh
09-23-2013, 06:43 PM
Please see the thread
http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthread.php?167822-I-apologize-to-the-forum-for-my-posts-today

ccmanuals
09-23-2013, 06:46 PM
So when are you going to apologize for this one?

Tom Montgomery
09-23-2013, 06:48 PM
As much as I'm tempted to make "gland" jokes, I seem to recall that his handle is actually his first initial, last name, and state of residence, and as such might be best left alone.
His first initial and his hometown and state: Graham, England, Ohio, if I recall correctly.

genglandoh
09-23-2013, 06:50 PM
So when are you going to apologize for this one?

I thought I just did.
This one was a demonstration of posted a subject news story from a subject news source.

Flying Orca
09-23-2013, 06:50 PM
His first initial and his hometown and state: Graham, England, Ohio, if I recall correctly.

Ah, hometown, not last name. Thanks.

Arizona Bay
09-23-2013, 06:54 PM

Ahh, I should know better than to follow Lefty's lead :D

Mrleft8
09-24-2013, 07:25 AM
Ahh, I should know better than to follow Lefty's lead :D

It was Lefty who pointed out that Graham lived in England, Ohio several years ago..... But go ahead..... Give someone else the credit.... That's OK.... I'll sit in the dark..... And cold......... Alone........ Next to the telephone..... Which I think is dead because it never rings.......:rolleyes::( ;)

Flying Orca
09-24-2013, 08:54 AM
It was Lefty who pointed out that Graham lived in England, Ohio several years ago..... But go ahead..... Give someone else the credit.... That's OK.... I'll sit in the dark..... And cold......... Alone........ Next to the telephone..... Which I think is dead because it never rings.......:rolleyes::( ;)

Lefty, I love you, man, but I draw the line at ringing your bells. Besides, Carter might stop speaking to me.

Arizona Bay
09-24-2013, 09:19 AM
Looks like I upset Graham and hurt Lefty's feelings, my work is done here...

No wonder I'm on everyones imaginary ignore list ;)

Keith Wilson
09-24-2013, 09:26 AM
It ain't going away, guys.Of course it isn't. Even though it's been demonstrated over and over and over that there's nothing to it, the right hasn't got anything else, and they desperately want a distraction while they take the economy hostage - hence they'll keep flogging it as best they can.

Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!

oznabrag
09-24-2013, 09:27 AM
Looks like I upset Graham and hurt Lefty's feelings, my work is done here...

No wonder I'm on everyones imaginary ignore list ;)

Things could be worse, you know.

You could be on everyone's ignorant imagination list, like me!