Democrats walk out on the Parents of the Benghazi victims.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • genglandoh
    • Dec 2010

Democrats walk out on the Parents of the Benghazi victims.

I thought that Democrats care about people but then again the ranking member of the committee did say that it was OK for these victims to be killed because death is a part of life.

On Thursday, all but two Democrats on the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee walked out before the parents of two of the victims killed in the Benghazi attacks testified.
    Democrats who reportedly left the hearing include: Reps. Carolyn Maloney (D-NY); Danny Davis (D-IL); Gerald Connolly (D-VA); Jim Cooper (D-TN); John Tierney (D-MA); Mark Pocan (D-WI); Matt Cartwright (D-PA); Michelle Lujan Grisham (D-NM); Peter Welch (D-VT); Stephen Lynch (D-MA); Steven Horsford (D-NV); Tammy Duckworth (D-IL); Tony Cardenas (D-CA); William Lacy Clay (D-MO); and Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton (D-DC).

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD), ranking member of the House Oversight Committee, tells Benghazi witnesses that "death is a part of life."
    "The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do." Captain Jack Sparrow
  • ccmanuals
    Son of a Guineaman
    • Dec 2001

Re: Democrats walk out on the Parents of the Benghazi victims.

I was wondering when this would show up.

These Pictures Prove Fox Is Lying: Democrats Didn't Walk Out Of Benghazi Hearing
    Tom

"Leave the gun, take the cannolis"

Comment

• Captain Intrepid
      • Oct 2008

Some of those comments are hilarious!

Our own government shot that helicopter down. Bin Laden isn't dead. They don't put an entire company of elite soldiers on one bird and then fly them over enemy territory. There are common sense measures to prevent that very thing from happening. They put them on that bird for a reason and they got their desired outcome.
      Just one of the hundreds of ambushes set up by the top DC Brotherhood. If memory serves correctly, by reports; that helicopter was 35 years old, already decommissioned and ordered to the scrap yard! Their flight plan was ordered to fly over those waiting to shoot them down!
      Are there any SEAL team 6 still alive? To my knowledge, 16-17 of them have been killed, including the one on the shooting range in Texas! It certainly pays to have a "friend" in DC at the top!!
      The Democrats are all a pack of Cowards, just like their Feckless Leader, the BushWacker-in-Chief. i.e. Obama.
      Now we have the "Butcher of Benghazi", i.e. Clinton, angling to be the next
      BushWacker-in-Chief.

God save America from these Godless Sycophants!
      Liberals, by definition, are sub-humans. It's all about what they can pillage from the Treasury. Let them have their own country. They make me ill.
      Oh, also, the story is all hogwash.

I'll just take my chances with those salt water joys.

AR

Comment

• ccmanuals
        Son of a Guineaman
        • Dec 2001

Originally posted by Captain Intrepid
        Some of those comments are hilarious!

Oh, also, the story is all hogwash.

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/09...ats-did/196000
        The Breitbart web site does seem to attract a unique group of people.
        Tom

"Leave the gun, take the cannolis"

Comment

• S.V. Airlie
          Ancient Mariner
          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by Glen Longino
          Are you completely bereft of ethics or integrity, genglandoh?
          I think so!
          How does this play in? He reported what he read unless it was wrong as the horde thinks. If that's the case, ignore it!. Oh just ignore it Glen. I'll see if the BBC news says anything. Only unbiased crap I can get in the US.

Comment

• genglandoh
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ccmanuals
            Really mediamatters is your source
            Do you have a real news source or do you always follow in lock step with mediamatters?
            "The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do." Captain Jack Sparrow

Comment

• Keith Wilson
              Trying to be reasonable
              • Oct 1999

Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!
              "For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations,
              for nature cannot be fooled."

Richard Feynman

Comment

• wardd
                • Sep 2009

Originally posted by S.V. Airlie
                How does this play in? He reported what he read unless it was wrong as the horde thinks. If that's the case, ignore it!. Oh just ignore it Glen. I'll see if the BBC news says anything. Only unbiased crap I can get in the US.
                you prefer englands socialized news over the american free market news?

Comment

• Captain Intrepid
                  • Oct 2008

Originally posted by genglandoh
                  Do you have a real news source or do you always follow in lock step with mediamatters?
                  I'll just take my chances with those salt water joys.

AR

Comment

• S.V. Airlie
                    Ancient Mariner
                    • Dec 2006

Originally posted by wardd
                    you prefer englands socialized news over the american free market news?
                    Better believe it! The US is constantly trying to out do each other. First to report ( to heck with the story, they will correct it later when they have a clue as what's doing on. ) MORE IMPORTANT TO report it FIRST!
                    Last edited by S.V. Airlie; 09-23-2013, 04:48 PM.

Comment

• LeeG
                      • May 2002

Ten times worse!!

Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi! Benghazi!

Comment

• hanleyclifford
                        low information voter
                        • Jun 2010

It ain't going away, guys.
                        Conferences at the top level are always courteous. Name calling is left to the foreign ministers. (Averell Harriman)

Comment

• John of Phoenix
                          • Jun 2001

Now they are taking the Celebration of Stupid up to the Celebration of Lies.
                          ------------

Well, not until you reds bury yourselves with it.

Comment

• LeeG
                            • May 2002

Originally posted by genglandoh
                            Photos don't lie, the Republicans walked out!!
                            Jesus Geng you sure like looking like a fool.

Just how cheap is this story? Well: There are 24 Republicans and 17 Democrats on the committee. Democrats sit on the left, from the witness's perspective; Republicans sit on the right. Here's a screenshot from the moment Gowdy started speaking to Woods and Smith.

There don't seem to be 24 Republicans sitting down for this; there seem to be six of 'em. So does Rep. Patrick McHenry not care about Benghazi victims? Does Rep. Thomas Massie not care about Benghazi victims? Does Rep. Doc Hastings not care about Benghazi victims? No, I'm sure they do, and they'll vote for more investigations if they can, and whether or not they're around for one hearing may not tell us much.

Comment

• LeeG
                              • May 2002

Originally posted by hanleyclifford
                              Keep rubbing that spot dear Lady Macbeth.

Comment

Working...