PDA

View Full Version : Here's some logic I can't follow

John Smith
09-17-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm sitting in the waiting room waiting to get called in for my CT scan, and there's a group of talking heads I don't recognize on the television.

One lady is getting on Obama's case for how "wishy washy" he was on handling Syria.

According to her, being so indecisive and getting a really good result is a bad thing, and being more aggressive and decisive, but getting a worse result, would be better.

Paul Pless
09-17-2013, 01:46 PM
fart

Peerie Maa
09-17-2013, 02:30 PM
fart

http://www.fi.edu/pieces/hiley/images/photos/space-suit-apollo11-suita.jpg

bobbys
09-17-2013, 02:34 PM
I'm sitting in the waiting room waiting to get called in for my CT scan, and there's a group of talking heads I don't recognize on the television.

One lady is getting on Obama's case for how "wishy washy" he was on handling Syria.

According to her, being so indecisive and getting a really good result is a bad thing, and being more aggressive and decisive, but getting a worse result, would be better..

You do not recognize Hillary?.

Sure she looks older but she still has it going on!

John of Phoenix
09-17-2013, 02:47 PM
My doc prohibits foxnews in his lobby - says he personally blocked it on the TV.

John Smith
09-17-2013, 05:10 PM
My doc prohibits foxnews in his lobby - says he personally blocked it on the TV.

This wasn't Fox. I'd recognize all their talking heads. I didn't recognize any of these, and I got called for my test before the segment was over.

Maybe this reflects an attitude of some that getting credit for the outcome is more important than the outcome. Seem to me if the end results turns out Assad turns over his chemicals and no more are used, that's a good thing no matter how we got there.

Whole thing reminds me of Tom Lehrer's "New Math" where knowing what you're doing is more important than getting the right answer.

Rum_Pirate
09-17-2013, 05:12 PM
This wasn't Fox. I'd recognize all their talking heads. If you can't stand Fox, why do you watch it to the extent that you can recognize all their talking heads?

Tom Montgomery
09-17-2013, 05:16 PM
It always pays to know your enemy.

bobbys
09-17-2013, 05:29 PM
If you can't stand Fox, why do you watch it to the extent that you can recognize all their talking heads?.

It has to be logical to watch people you have no idea who they are or what channel its on as long as you can start a thread with no link ..

Why anything else would be a rant!

S.V. Airlie
09-17-2013, 08:14 PM
The logic is, there is no logic!