PDA

View Full Version : Tornatzky

Ed Nye
09-26-2000, 09:45 PM
Anyone know Luke Tornatzky, Port Townsend, WA? Owner of JUNA. Do you have an e-mail address where I can reach him?
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=323875&a=7101984&p=24029249&Sequence=0&res=high

Ed Nye
12-23-2000, 01:03 AM
Come on, I know some/one of you must know this Port Townsend resident. A well-known artist. I would like to correspond with him.
Ed

none
12-23-2000, 11:01 AM
hay Ed, you might get a better response from the local marinas, or you can try a person search, on yahoo or som'n. I went to seattle back in the late 80's and early 90's, but I never met him.
there's a boat building school there that sells, rents,and restores old boats, I believe it's in Townsend, youmight try and see if I'm correct and try them.
not sure if I can find the adrress again. I stubled across it when I hit yahoo search, and typed in "boats for sale" and it poped up.
G-luck let me know if I can assist.
bill

Jamie Hascall
12-27-2000, 04:28 PM
Ed,
Gee, it looks like I don't get over to this section of the forum very often. I think I recently saw his boat in the Boat Haven and I'll try to check with a friend of mine who lives up there. I know he exhibits at one of the galleries here in Seattle so you might check out the Yellow Pages for Marine art galleries. He's also done posters for the CWB and the WBF so you might want to give them a call. I'd bet that WBF should be able to put you in contact. Also, although I don't know him well, I have my doubts that he'd have e-mail.

Good Luck,

Jamie

[This message has been edited by Jamie Hascall (edited 12-27-2000).]