PDA

View Full Version : Not Florida. Not Oklahoma.Not even Texas.

Nicholas Carey
08-05-2013, 07:30 PM
http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2013/08/cops-sw-washington-man-killed-dog-with-bomb/ (http://blogs.seattletimes.com/today/2013/08/cops-sw-washington-man-killed-dog-with-bomb/)

Cops: SW Washington man killed dog with bomb

August 5, 2013 at 11:25 AM
Posted by Jack Broom

A Southwest Washington man who allegedy killed his own dog Sunday by setting off an explosive device he had attached to the animal has been jailed in Skamania County.

Christopher Dillingham, 45, was booked into the Skamania County Jail on charges of seconddegree malicious mischief, reckless endangerment and possession of explosive devices.

Skamania County Undersheriff Dave Cox said early Sunday, deputies responded to the report of an explosion in the Northwest Stevenson area.

Cox said the investigation indicates that Dillingham allegedly attached an explosive device to his dog and detonated it at approximately 3:45 a.m. Sunday morning. Deputies found the remains of the dog on Dillingham’s property.

Investigators from the Skamania County Sheriff’s Office, Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms, and the Metro Bomb Squad took several items as evidence.

Dillingham’s first court appearance was scheduled for Monday afternoon.

Full Tilt
08-05-2013, 07:36 PM
Why?

Mike:mad:

seanz
08-05-2013, 07:39 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Loaded_Dog

Australians know not to mix dogs and explosives.

Seriously, wtf happened? Big Saturday night, think I'll finish up by exploding the dog? Utterly bizarre.

S.V. Airlie
08-05-2013, 07:43 PM
He should have attached the device to his gronicles..

David G
08-05-2013, 09:08 PM
Believe me... the darkest hollers of the Appalachians have nothing on some parts of rural Oregon & Washington.

Phillip Allen
08-05-2013, 09:10 PM
He should have attached the device to his gronicles..

and on another thread everyone wants me to kill dogs... amazing

Gerarddm
08-05-2013, 09:26 PM
SW Washington bears no resemblance to Cascadia; which it is more like Texas, Oklahoma, and the Florida panhandle.

S.V. Airlie
08-05-2013, 09:44 PM
and on another thread everyone wants me to kill dogs... amazingIt was sarcasm Phillip. You know what sarcasm is right?

Phillip Allen
08-05-2013, 09:54 PM
It was sarcasm Phillip. You know what sarcasm is right?

when I'm being attack from more than one direction, I don't have the luxury to see anything else but aggression... sorry if I missed the sarchasm, I'll try not to in the future

S.V. Airlie
08-05-2013, 09:56 PM
You bring on the attacks and often justly deserve them Phillip.

James McMullen
08-06-2013, 07:54 AM
You bring on the attacks and often justly deserve them Phillip.

I am marking this day down in my calendar. I don't recall ever agreeing with Airlie before.

There's definitely an unpleasant underbelly to the state down there in Washingtucky. I try to make sure I have enough gas in the car to drive past without needing to stop.

David G
08-06-2013, 09:53 AM
SW Washington bears no resemblance to Cascadia; which it is more like Texas, Oklahoma, and the Florida panhandle.

I am marking this day down in my calendar. I don't recall ever agreeing with Airlie before.

There's definitely an unpleasant underbelly to the state down there in Washingtucky. I try to make sure I have enough gas in the car to drive past without needing to stop.

Boys... be honest. It ain't just SW Washington. There are just as many redneck idjits in places like Brewster, Lyle, Silvertop, Cosmopolis, Bates, Clatskanie, Rainier, Canyonville, Grants Pass, etc. In other words -- all over rural Oregon & Washington.