PDA

View Full Version : shaking my head... it's sad

Phillip Allen
08-04-2013, 05:37 PM
I don't claim to know but this looks to me like the results of a domestic dispute

http://5newsonline.com/2013/08/04/farmington-woman-arrested-after-hitting-mailboxes-bridge-car/

it's not important news but it is important to those involved... it's too bad

S.V. Airlie
08-04-2013, 05:51 PM
I don't see it as a Domestic Phillip. I call it a situation where a woman was drunk, hit some mailbox, a bridge, etc. I don't think she would take along the passenger in a typical Domestic. She'd leave drunk without him in the truck.

John Smith
08-04-2013, 06:08 PM
I don't claim to know but this looks to me like the results of a domestic dispute

http://5newsonline.com/2013/08/04/farmington-woman-arrested-after-hitting-mailboxes-bridge-car/

it's not important news but it is important to those involved... it's too bad

Are you sad she did it or that she got arrested for it?

Paul Pless
08-04-2013, 06:08 PM

i'm thinking dope. . .

The report said Totten failed field sobriety tests and was placed under arrest on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.

Glen Longino
08-04-2013, 06:14 PM
Whatever "research" Phillip has to do to reinforce his depression, that's what Phillip will do...like clockwork!

Phillip Allen
08-04-2013, 07:36 PM
Are you sad she did it or that she got arrested for it?

I'm sad that people can do such stupid things... and sad that I need to explain it

Phillip Allen
08-04-2013, 07:38 PM
i'm thinking dope. . .

you're being too literal, Paul... the foolishness is wound up in her troubles, whatever they are... a lot of ‘people abuse’ is self inflected

LeeG
08-04-2013, 07:47 PM
Holy crap you could find one of these every hour on the internet and post them but why does this one interest you Philip?

Phillip Allen
08-04-2013, 08:18 PM
Holy crap you could find one of these every hour on the internet and post them but why does this one interest you Philip?

no particular reason... prolly just the mood I was in when I looked at it... 'we' are our own worst enemies

Shang
08-04-2013, 08:21 PM
A fellow I knew in the Chemistry Department at the college downed several shots of 200-proof lab alcohol, and then drove home. As he turned the corner near his house he heard a loud metallic sound from the front of his car. Thinking it might be engine trouble he pulled into his garage and shut off the engine.
Then he noticed that a policeman was rapping on the window of his car.
"What seems to be the trouble, officer? he said.
The policeman asked, "Sir, have you been drinking?"
"What makes you think that, officer?" the fellow queried.
"Well, Sir, there's a flattened mailbox wedged under your front bumper..."

BETTY-B
08-07-2013, 01:51 PM
The most interesting part for me is if you close your eyes and just listen, the news reader guy sounds like a woman. Fascinating.