PDA

View Full Version : 21 Embassy's being closed due to threats

ccmanuals
08-02-2013, 12:59 PM
The following posts normally open on Sunday will be closed on Sunday, August 4, 2013. For further information, A Worldwide Travel Alert has also been issued.

U.S. Embassy Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

U.S. Embassy Algiers, Algeria

U.S. Embassy Amman, Jordan

U.S. Embassy Baghdad, Iraq

U.S. Embassy Cairo, Egypt

U.S. Consulate Dhahran, Saudi Arabia

U.S. Embassy Djibouti, Djibouti

U.S. Embassy Dhaka, Bangladesh

U.S. Embassy Doha, Qatar

U.S. Consulate Dubai, United Arab Emirates

U.S. Consulate Erbil, Iraq

U.S. Consulate Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

U.S. Embassy Kabul, Afghanistan

U.S. Embassy Khartoum, Sudan

U.S. Embassy Kuwait City, Kuwait

U.S. Embassy Manama, Bahrain

U.S. Embassy Muscat, Oman

U.S. Embassy Nouakchott, Mauritania

U.S. Embassy Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

U.S. Embassy Sana’a, Yemen

U.S. Embassy Tripoli,

John of Phoenix
08-02-2013, 01:05 PM
This has to be "Worse than Watergate" for sure.

paulf
08-02-2013, 01:26 PM
Oh! Great! Now Obama is projecting weakness to all the terrorists around the disc 'cause he's not willing to put the boots on the ground to protect our men and women protecting our embassies. He hates America and loves the Isllama terrorists.

Perminantly close all these Embassies and remove all personal from these countries. Advise all Americans to advoid travel to these countries. Stop all military and other aid to these countries.

John of Phoenix
08-02-2013, 01:36 PM
Perminantly close all these Embassies and remove all personal from these countries. Advise all Americans to advoid travel to these countries. Stop all military and other aid to these countries.I don't mean to tell tell you how to be a xenophobe or anything but you forgot to deport all the foreign diplomats and visitors from the USofA, not to mention slamming the door on a few trillion dollars worth of international trade.

Osborne Russell
08-02-2013, 01:41 PM
Perminantly close all these Embassies and remove all personal from these countries. Advise all Americans to advoid travel to these countries. Stop all military and other aid to these countries.

Tempting, but one thing worse than buying "friends" is needing them badly and not having them.

mikefrommontana
08-02-2013, 01:42 PM
Yet, if the embassies are left open, and somebody is injured or hurt through terrorist action, it'll be Obama's fault.

Frankly such a widesspread closure might open some eyes in the Arab world, but then alternately it also creates a power vacuum that plays to the advantage of others.

Some days you can't win.

paulf
08-02-2013, 01:49 PM
I don't mean to tell tell you how to be a xenophobe or anything but you forgot to deport all the foreign diplomats and visitors from the USofA, not to mention slamming the door on a few trillion dollars worth of international trade.
Oh ya forgot about that, Thanks

wardd
08-02-2013, 02:14 PM
Oh! Great! Now Obama is projecting weakness to all the terrorists around the disc 'cause he's not willing to put the boots on the ground to protect our men and women protecting our embassies. He hates America and loves the Isllama terrorists.

wasn't it the republicans that cut funding for security?

Full Tilt
08-02-2013, 02:46 PM
That proves Obama loves Isllama terrorists.

Isllama?

My computer won't even let me type this group of letters unless I override 'Spellcheck'.

Are you deliberately avoiding the word 'Islamist' ?

Mike:confused:

wardd
08-02-2013, 02:50 PM
Well yeah, but it was only three hundred million dollars. As Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) said, after he voted to cut embassy security funding: "Look, we have to make priorities and choices in this country. We have — think about this — 15,000 contractors in Iraq. We have more than 6,000 contractors, private army there for President Obama in Baghdad." That proves Obama loves Isllama terrorists.

well when aca is cut there will be plenty of money for everything

JimD
08-02-2013, 02:59 PM
Its the Dalaillama terrorists I'm worried about. Furry, four legged long necked terrorists posing as Buddhists from South America. You need to close all the embassies south of the Rio Grande, too. And who knows how many such 'sleeper' llamas there are in the USA already? Besides, who needs expensive embassies when there's Skype and Facebook?

ccmanuals
08-02-2013, 04:30 PM

Embassies are not military installations. Besides, the military is not charged with protecting embassies but you knew that, right?

Maybe we should just invade all these countries IAW the Bush doctrine, right bodog.

wardd
08-02-2013, 04:56 PM

one more thing, can you say bin laden, qaddafi

or do you only quote bush, "i don't worry about where he is"?

LeeG
08-02-2013, 04:59 PM
Isllama- furry spitting terrorists. It's right in the merryman-weber-grill dictionary.

The Book of Weber says Isllama is from the Marinade of Terror and Bad Cheese