PDA

View Full Version : Limbaugh & Hannity

pila
07-29-2013, 07:55 PM
From what I just read on some news tid-bits, Rush & his buddy Sean will be moving to another network, which is WOR based. The network they are on, WABC is blaming them for a drop in profit. etc.
One of my aviation friends has that crap on his shop radio all day, and maybe now I'll get some relief from it when I'm over there doing some certifications, if Rush gets the axe. I can always hope !!:d

Donn
07-29-2013, 08:23 PM
LMAO!

Don't know much about the radio biz, do you?

pila
07-29-2013, 11:17 PM
I know zilch about radio except that I dislike most of it ....

John Smith
07-30-2013, 08:11 AM
I remember working with a ditto head. He comes in one day after listening to Rush and is all gung ho on how we certainly can pass laws based on morality. We have laws against murder. We have laws against rape.

I asked him how effective he thought those laws were. The point wasn't whether or not a law could be passed, but whether or not it would work. We outlawed booze. We passed that law. How'd it work?

I think our school system fails us. the one thing it NEEDS to teach our youngsters is how to think a bit better.

Gerarddm
07-30-2013, 10:46 AM
Hannity has to have the smarmiest face on TV.

Nicholas Scheuer
07-30-2013, 12:19 PM
You've seen Hannity's face?

RodB
07-30-2013, 10:37 PM
Thought I'd add a little truth to the thread...

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/07/30/Cumulus-split-Rush-Hannity

Paul Girouard
07-30-2013, 10:40 PM

Why bother Rod, liberals don't want truth, in fact they can't handle the truth! LOL.

Tom Montgomery
07-30-2013, 10:41 PM
Breitbart? :rolleyes:

Aren't Limbaugh, Hannity and Breitbart the equivalent of Larry, Curly and Moe?

Glen Longino
07-30-2013, 10:52 PM

You would not recognize "truth" if it crawled up your leg and bit you on the butt!
You've proven that time and time again!
Who do you think you're talking to around here, a bunch of helpless Texas school children being taught creationism by you zealots?
Ha! Guess again!

Glen Longino
07-30-2013, 10:56 PM
Why bother Rod, liberals don't want truth, in fact they can't handle the truth! LOL.

Try telling the truth sometime rather than agreeing with a fanatical zealot and see if we agree!
Until then, you're as hopelessly lost in space as Rod is!

Lew Barrett
07-31-2013, 01:46 AM

Breitbart (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Breitbart)

Breitnart's biased beyond doubt but eventually, whatever this move is about will out itself. I don't think the smoke has settled on this as yet, but one thing is certain; if it's really about the money, then we can reckon Rush and Hannity have decided it was the right thing to do. Whatever the motivation, it's not based on principles. They have none.

RodB
07-31-2013, 02:49 PM
Breitnart's biased beyond doubt but eventually, whatever this move is about will out itself. I don't think the smoke has settled on this as yet, but one thing is certain; if it's really about the money, then we can reckon Rush and Hannity have decided it was the right thing to do. Whatever the motivation, it's not based on principles. They have none.

Yeah, you libs have all the wonderful politicians with principles... gimme a break... How can honor exist when 95% of your rhetoric is out and out lies... did you watch the most recent Obama campaign ? How about his last speech? Keep drinking the cool aid.

RodB

Osborne Russell
07-31-2013, 02:52 PM
Colonists: Your Majesty, your ministers are oppressing us.

His Majesty: Yeah, like yours are perfect.

John of Phoenix
07-31-2013, 03:17 PM

Aren't Limbaugh, Hannity and Breitbart the equivalent of Larry, Curly and Moe?If you wonder about the target audience, here's an advertisement from the site.

http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/simgad/18169955379566492109

LMAO! :D

Glen Longino
07-31-2013, 03:40 PM
Yeah, you libs have all the wonderful politicians with principles... gimme a break... How can honor exist when 95% of your rhetoric is out and out lies... did you watch the most recent Obama campaign ? How about his last speech? Keep drinking the cool aid.

RodB

Rod, there are 4,233 churches around Dallas/Fort Worth!
You need to get a preaching job at one of those churches.
You're good at preaching, and those folks would likely be more receptive to your "message" than we are.
Go for it!:)

Joe Dupere
07-31-2013, 03:57 PM

Well, Larry, Curly, Moe and Breitbart are dead. Limbaugh and Hannity are only brain dead. So, no, they're not quite equivalent.