X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Gerarddm
    #RESIST
    • Feb 2010

Did the FBI execute this guy?

Raises troubling questions. At first they said he was armed with a knife. Now?...

Read the latest headlines, news stories, and opinion from Politics, Entertainment, Life, Perspectives, and more.
    Gerard>
    Albuquerque, NM

Next election, vote against EVERY Republican, for EVERY office, at EVERY level. Be patriotic, save the country.
  • Phillip Allen
    • May 2002

Re: Did the FBI execute this guy?

if the FBI DID murder the guy... we'll never know. (the only hope is the the upper chain of command feels the need to throw someone under the bus)

I have said this before... when we create such an organization that is imune to the consequences of it's own 'mistakes' then we create a monster... same with the bankers the left likes to complain about... same with congress/senate/president/etc... so long as the perps are shielded from accountability... they evolve into monsters
    The doctrine of nonresistance against arbitrary power, and oppression, is absurd, slavish, and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.
    Personal failures are too important to be trusted to others.

Comment

• John of Phoenix
      • Jun 2001

The guy is dead but I don't see any evidence of "execution style murder". Looks like one shot to the abdomen and one to the chest.

Comment

• Tom Montgomery
        Lurking since 1997
        • Sep 1999

I always thought "execution style" was either one in the ear or in the back of the head.
        "They have a lot of stupid people that vote in their primaries. They really do. I'm not really supposed to say that but it's an obvious fact. But when stupid people vote, you know who they nominate? Other stupid people." -- James Carville on the plethora of low-quality GQP candidates in the mid-term election.

Comment

• John of Phoenix
          • Jun 2001

Well, it's the man's father in Moscow who is claiming he was executed. I can understand his feelings, but I'm not sure he's the most objective source of information.

MOSCOW — The father of the Chechen man who was fatally shot by an FBI agent last week said agents questioned his son for hours on end about one of the suspects in the Boston Marathon bombing and then murdered him to keep him quiet.
          Abdulbaki Todashev, who applied Thursday for a U.S. visa so that he can pick up his son’s body in Orlando, where he died, said that he has heard nothing from U.S. officials about the May 22 shooting.

Comment

• Gerarddm
            #RESIST
            • Feb 2010

Sure, but if two out of the three agents who were there now cannot stand by the assertion that the guy was armed, wouldn't that raise at least an amber flag, if not a red one?

Reminds me of that incident where cops shot and killed a suspect in handcuffs in the back seat of a police car.
            Gerard>
            Albuquerque, NM

Next election, vote against EVERY Republican, for EVERY office, at EVERY level. Be patriotic, save the country.

Comment

Working...