View Full Version : Matt Joyce, come in Matt!!!
David Tabor (sailordave)
12-23-2002, 02:08 PM
Matt, was wondering if things are better for you this week w/ some time to ponder things. Also, if you got my email to your (listed) email address. If not let me know and I'll send it to your new address.
I'm from the guvmint and I'm here-ah to hep you!
12-24-2002, 09:44 AM
Still in limbo. I did indeed receive your email.
We've "discovered" that:
1. the Christmas season can be tough.
2. Saga is not so much a problem from not getting worked on as from me pushing WAY too hard recently.
3. My folks boat is always available, and if we need to go sailing.
4. Other factors may require that we sell the boat regardless of whether we desire to continue or not, so as to ease moving; though, moving o a new home may be facilitated if we get the backbone on soon - which is just a weekend of slow work measuring, cutting, threading, and bolting.
5. I have found a couple people who are considering taking on at least part of the boat, in one instance, and the entire boat in another; I am awaiting the decision from the one who may be interested in the entire boat.
It's up in the air so far right now, I can't even tell when it will all come down. Too many irons in the fire right now. One thing, regardless of continuation or termination, I will be trying to spend more time with Jenny on her hobbies to acheive a better balance.
Her name, SAGA, is so appropriate...
Thanks for asking, David, and Merry Christmas to all, and Happy Holidays to all who prefer it. smile.gif
I will certainly post when some progress is made, one or another.
[ 12-24-2002, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: Matt Joyce ]
12-25-2002, 05:01 AM
I was rambling through the archives looking for Lulu's Christmas Eve and came across this reminder of brighter days:
Matt and Jenny, keep your chins up. Ultimately all will happen in the right way for the right reasons...
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.1 Copyright © 2013 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.