PDA

View Full Version : WB School alumni and new student discount

rbgarr
01-02-2013, 09:08 AM
I'm considering taking a class at the WB School again. Anyone want to get 10% off their tuition? Y>

PM me after checking with the School registrar for availability in whatever class(es) you're interested in- 207-359-4651 or http://www.thewoodenboatschool.com/contact.php

From the School's Special Offers program:

High school and college students are eligible for a discount of 50% off the listed tuition.
Why not stick around Brooklin a little longer? Sign up for an additional course and get a 15% discount on tuition. Spend two weeks at WoodenBoat School and you may never want to leave.
Spread the word! When an alumnus of our program refers a friend to WoodenBoat School, the alumnus is eligible for a 20% discount on tuition and the friend will receive a 10% discount.
Share the WoodenBoat School experience. Register for a course and bring along your spouse/partner and get $100 discount on their room for that week.

Paul Pless
01-02-2013, 09:47 AM
High school and college students are eligible for a discount of 50% off the listed tuition.

So if I sign up for the spring semester at my local college to study photography I could get half off the two week course in Boatbuilding? Hmm. . . .

stroom
02-04-2013, 09:13 PM
I'm finishing school here in mid August, with the 50% off I'm thinking of giving myself a graduation gift of a intro to boatbuilding course this summer!! :)