PDA

View Full Version : Rumors of his death are premature

David G
12-22-2012, 02:20 PM
He just smells that way!

Yes, folks... bobbys called this morning. He's alive and well. He had some computer issues, some minor medical issues, then was just too busy to do much computer lollygagging. BUT -- be warned! It sound like he plans to make time in the future. Oh... and he said to tell all the liberals here: you're big poopooheads! <G> I think he meant... esp. mean and Pat Ford :rolleyes:

ETA -- oops, I didn't mean "mean old Pat Ford"... I meant to say ME and Pat Ford. Though... now that I think about it...

George Jung
12-22-2012, 02:23 PM
Sic 'em

Nicholas Scheuer
12-22-2012, 02:27 PM
"Poopooheads" is the best he can do?

David G
12-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Actually... I'm paraphrasing. I have my reputation to think of, now don't I? <shut up Pat>

pcford
12-22-2012, 03:57 PM
Actually... I'm paraphrasing. I have my reputation to think of, now don't I? <shut up Pat>

You tawkin' t'me? Sorry I was momentarily flummoxed by Lew Barrett talking about going to Burning Man in the helmet cam thread. ...I never really thought of going but now I know I won't. The thought of seeing Lew nekkid, however remote, is too horrifying to risk. And I am sure he feels the same about this fat white boy.

And speaking of d!cks, how long would you wager that GWB will continue to cyberstalk me?

Please place your bets in the next 24 hours! Thank you.

Keith Wilson
12-22-2012, 06:15 PM
how long would you wager that GWB will continue to cyberstalk me?George W. Bush is cyberstalking you? Do tell!

pcford
12-22-2012, 06:27 PM
George W. Bush is cyberstalking you? Do tell!

no, no, no. another unpleasant character. same initials. but thanks for noticing. (so hard to keep the slow ones in line.)

GWB
12-23-2012, 10:43 AM
Cyber-stalking.....??? I thought we were playing your snarky game. I was tired of it a loooong time ago.

pcford
12-23-2012, 01:24 PM
Funny thing about Gary...he has been putting crappy little put-downs after many of my posts here for some time now. I have not been answering them for months.

Several weeks ago, I was on Facebook...Over to the right, there is a place that suggests people you might know. Well, darned if his wife's name didn't come up....I can only presume that Gary (GWB) has been cyberstalking my Facebook account using his wife's account. Pretty funny...and pretty sad.

David G
12-23-2012, 01:32 PM
Pat. Gary - I know you both feel you have a grievance regarding the other. That's too bad. I hate it when a job turns out like that. However... it seems as if there is no remedy. Or, at least, that a remedy would take a direct conversation/mediation/arbitration. Barring that, you're just peeing in each other's corn flakes... to no good end, and to the consternation, sadness, and disgust of us bystanders. I've done such mediations in the past - and in the interests of peace, would volunteer to do it for y'all. If you're interested, contact me privately. If you're not interested... then let me suggest you drop the matter and do your best to forget it. Whatever you decide... do me a favor though. Keep the sniping out of the WBF. Thanks.

pcford
12-23-2012, 01:53 PM
Pat. Gary - I know you both feel you have a grievance regarding the other. That's too bad. I hate it when a job turns out like that. However... it seems as if there is no remedy. Or, at least, that a remedy would take a direct conversation/mediation/arbitration. Barring that, you're just peeing in each other's corn flakes... to no good end, and to the consternation, sadness, and disgust of us bystanders. I've done such mediations in the past - and in the interests of peace, would volunteer to do it for y'all. If you're interested, contact me privately. If you're not interested... then let me suggest you drop the matter and do your best to forget it. Whatever you decide... do me a favor though. Keep the sniping out of the WBF. Thanks.

David, if you would bother to look, with the exception of this thread, I have not responded to any of Gary snotty little putdowns for some time. Please check on this before you blame me for continuing this unpleasantness. There are few things I would like more than to get this guy and that miserable job out of my life. But Gary evidently desired otherwise. He just sent me a private message asking ME to stop. (!!!) I stopped some time ago....

Andrew Craig-Bennett
12-23-2012, 02:02 PM
For the record, Pat and I do not cyberstalk each other.

We just add to the gaiety of nations by setting about each other right out in the open!

:p

pcford
12-23-2012, 02:16 PM
For the record, Pat and I do not cyberstalk each other.

We just add to the gaiety of nations by setting about each other right out in the open!

:p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J3gX47rHGg

GWB
12-23-2012, 02:25 PM
Funny thing about Gary...he has been putting crappy little put-downs after many of my posts here for some time now. I have not been answering them for months.

Several weeks ago, I was on Facebook...Over to the right, there is a place that suggests people you might know. Well, darned if his wife's name didn't come up....I can only presume that Gary (GWB) has been cyberstalking my Facebook account using his wife's account. Pretty funny...and pretty sad.

Nice. You have outdone yourself....how bizarre.

David G
12-23-2012, 02:31 PM
Gary, Pat - I've now received PM's from both of you. I have to go to the shop now, but I WILL respond. So let us now put an end to the public portion of this discussion. Thanks.

pcford
12-23-2012, 05:53 PM
Anyone interested in ascertaining the truth in this tempest in a teacup would be advised to go to advanced search > look for my posts in the last few months > find the sniping remarks by GWB.

It's right there. I have not complained to the forum administrator because he has better things to do and I don't do that anyway.

GWB
12-24-2012, 01:26 AM
The truth goes a lot further back than a couple of months....if you're going to make snide remarks about me don't expect me to stand idly by. I don't like this game, and I have been sucked into playing it.
I have asked you to stop privately, and now I will ask you in public.

Can you agree to stop?

David G
12-24-2012, 01:32 AM
Alright - you've each had a comment. Now, let's take it back offline please.

Meantime... the bobbys story is developing:

http://forum.woodenboat.com/showthread.php?157143-bobbys-is-real!

pcford
12-24-2012, 03:20 PM
So if you are interested in this little melodrama: Anyone with a life so sad and broken that they have nothing better to do could do a forum search for my posts. You will find that on a significant proportion of them, GWB has added a snotty little put-down comment my posts...not the other way around...it eventually becomes annoying.

Working on his boat was perhaps the worst job I have ever done in forty some years of wooden boat restoration. After some prying, we did get our money. And, as my partner in the project says, "Just forget him and the job." There is nothing I would like better than to do that. However, every few days he pops up again with a snarky comment. I want the guy out of my life.

So it is no problem to state that I will not be dogging GWB...because I have not been! So we will leave it there.....And that where it will remain unless he returns to his ways.

And...to those of you watching this thread on this fine day...sorry you had to witness all of this. But then again...it was your choice. It has been a good day for me. I have gotten ride of another...ummmm difficult person.....I am moving ahead.

And I wish you a most merry Xmas.

GWB
12-28-2012, 10:49 AM
Good enough. As you are aware gentle reader, there are two sides to every story... but in the interests of moving forward I will say no more. :)

A prosperous and happy new year to all.

Iceboy
12-28-2012, 01:07 PM
"wealth creation is the real American revolution. What we need is an infusion of capital into the depressed areas of our country."