Check in to say you are OK

katey
12-21-2012, 09:49 PM
Why would he not be?

Glen Longino
12-22-2012, 12:49 AM
Why would he not be?

Let me count the ways!;)
Look, it's quite simple....Phillip considers himself to be a cut above your average human being, and about twelve cuts above your average Liberal human being in IQ, homespun philosophy, wisdom, and self-righteousness.
Any challenge to Phillip's Superiority is generally met with wailing, howling at the moon, angst, indignation, disbelief, depression, weight gain, loss of teeth, diabetes, and all manner of other plagues.
I admit to contributing to Phillip's distaste for Liberals.
I rarely pass up an opportunity to shove his Troglodyticism back at him.
He hates that and has reviled me for doing it to him, but I refuse to allow a sanctimonious Troglodytic Arky to tell me I'm wrong and he's right...I'm inferior and he's superior, his philosophy and life experience is worthwhile but mine is not!
I always wish him well and have told him so quite a few times.
He responds with, "I doubt that", because I refuse to kneel down and kiss his Arky High IQ Arse!
I hope he gets a grip on his health and hangs around here for years after I'm gone.
I love Phillip, but love does not require subservience!

Meli
12-22-2012, 02:23 AM
Well that told him:rolleyes:

Glen Longino
12-22-2012, 03:10 AM
Well that told him:rolleyes:

Heheh!
Well, I've told him before, but it never impressed him or cheered his angst!
So far I've only pissed him off all the more.
But he was pissed off when I got here and he's still pissed off and I expect him to remain pissed off for some time to come!
But I do hold hope that he can modify his superiority delusion to the degree that he and I can be supportive of one another, rather than antagonists.
Fact is, Jamie and I once had the same combative relationship that Phillip and I have.
But once I convinced Jamie that he was a Troglodytic Brute like Phillip, he changed his ways and has mellowed into a mild mannerd sycophant of mine! ;)

Willin'
12-22-2012, 08:11 AM
I love Phillip, but love does not require subservience!

Love means never having to say your sorry, preppy.

hanleyclifford
12-22-2012, 08:26 AM
Love means never having to say your sorry, preppy. Glen a "preppy"? in Texas? That could explain some of his problem.:D

Hwyl
12-22-2012, 08:31 AM
It's conflicting, the best thing for him is to take a break from all the (mostly self generated) bickering. Then when he does I worry.

S.V. Airlie
12-22-2012, 12:53 PM
Heheh!
Well, I've told him before, but it never impressed him or cheered his angst!
So far I've only pissed him off all the more.
But he was pissed off when I got here and he's still pissed off and I expect him to remain pissed off for some time to come!
But I do hold hope that he can modify his superiority delusion to the degree that he and I can be supportive of one another, rather than antagonists.
Fact is, Jamie and I once had the same combative relationship that Phillip and I have.
But once I convinced Jamie that he was a Troglodytic Brute like Phillip, he changed his ways and has mellowed into a mild mannerd sycophant of mine! ;)I just gave up arguing with you Glen over nothing. I finally realized you are too old to change so why bother. There is a saying about old dogs. Also true for some Texans who spend too much time in the sun.:)

McMike
12-22-2012, 12:56 PM
Why would he not be?

check his post count per day over the last few years and compare it to his post count per day over the last two days.

I'm worried too.

Hey, Phillip?!!!! Sound off!!!

Meli
12-22-2012, 04:58 PM
Philips last post

Re: strike while the iron is hot... and before emotions settle downalright... I admit you guys have thoroughly hacked me off... if that was your aim (and I believe it was) then you win... I'll come back when I'm not so angry... enjoy your break

I think he's just mad at you and Its a busy time of year.

Merry Christmas Phillip
XXXX

Willin'
12-22-2012, 05:04 PM
He's probably out aimlessly discharging his firearms to blow off some steam like any red blooded 'murcan. I hope he attended a firearms safety seminar first.

Hwyl
12-26-2012, 09:40 AM
Anybody heard from him?

Paul Pless
12-26-2012, 09:43 AM
TomF called and spoke with him a couple of days ago.

Just had a short chat with Phillip - and he's fine. Just taking a bit of a break, till he sorts out how to say what he wants to say.

Thanks again to the forumite who sent me his number - I'm glad to have found out there was no real cause for my worry.

Hwyl
12-26-2012, 09:52 AM
Good, thank you.

Hwyl
01-06-2013, 07:50 AM
Welcome back, I hope you are refreshed and see the world anew.

Paul Pless
01-06-2013, 07:57 AM
and see the world anew.uh, yeah. . .

11 of his first 12 posts have been to gun threads.

S.V. Airlie
01-06-2013, 10:56 AM
Love means never having to say your sorry, preppy.I don't know many Italian Preppies, does anyone?:)

S.V. Airlie
01-06-2013, 11:06 AM
he thing is, it seems that Phillip rarely takes care of himself. Yes, I've had my probs, granted, but I at least take my meds, watch my diet watch my weight,, watch my salt intake, my blood thinners and green veggies. I sense that Phillip has a tendency to cheat or push them. He needs watching. Some care about him here. Just my two cents on this but, yes, I hope he is alright.

Phillip Allen
01-06-2013, 11:07 AM
uh, yeah. . .

11 of his first 12 posts have been to gun threads.

I can do better than that, Einstein, I've been reading a lot of this bilge stuff for weeks... not all of the threads are about guns... or do you want to suggest otherwise while you're counting things?

Gerarddm
01-06-2013, 11:20 AM
Phillip and guns reminds me of Joe Biden's takedown of Rudy Guiliani during the 2008 campaign, that all Rudy had was 'a noun, a verb, and 9/11'.