PDA

View Full Version : Issa’s Benghazi document dump exposes several Libyans working with the U.S.

wardd
10-19-2012, 09:21 PM
http://thecable.foreignpolicy.com/posts/2012/10/19/issa_s_benghazi_document_dump_exposes_several_liby ans_working_with_the_us

"House Oversight Committee Chairman Darrell Issa (R-CA) compromised the identities of several Libyans working with the U.S. government and placed their lives in danger when he released reams of State Department communications Friday, according to Obama administration officials."

Tom Montgomery
10-19-2012, 09:30 PM
Ah... what the heck?

A recent Republican Vice President of the United States outed an American CIA operative. Why should any Republican legislator be concerned about friendly foreign nationals?

Ian McColgin
10-20-2012, 05:08 AM
This is a partisan issue - Republican partisan. Had a Democrat done this, Rep Issa would have been calling for criminal charges.

Kevin T
10-20-2012, 08:07 AM
Got to remember here that in an earlier time in Issa's life, he was a car thief, in fact it was the catalyst for his fortune via car alarms.

Is it a stretch to think that he may already be pre-disposed to questionable moral judgement. I've never stolen a car, have any here done so? I know that's not how my folks raised me, you don't take that which does not belong to you.

Keith Wilson
10-20-2012, 09:14 AM
A proud member of the WBF and the Bilge, also known as the nexus point where one has the opportunity to interact with some of the upstanding denizens that are domiciled in the not quite mountainous regions, and who are further identified by their use of the diminutive of the name "William".:rolleyes: Good times, not always enlightening, but always a good time!That's funny! :D

SMARTINSEN
10-20-2012, 09:19 AM
This is a partisan issue - Republican partisan. Had a Democrat done this, Rep Issa would have been calling for criminal charges.

Had Bradley Manning done this they would have locked him up and thrown away the keys.