PDA

View Full Version : I have a cunning plan.....

Larks
10-17-2012, 06:28 PM
Anyone else here a Blackadder fan???

(some) Top Blackadder put-downs:

Baldrick: My lord, I've been in your family since 1582.
Blackadder: So has syphilis, now get out.
------
Captain Darling: Come on, I wasn't born yesterday.
Blackadder: More's the pity, we could have started your personality from scratch.
------
Blackadder: Baldrick, your brain is like the four-headed, man-eating haddock fish beast of Aberdeen.
Baldrick: In what way?
Blackadder: It doesn't exist.

I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel.
------
Baldrick, you wouldn't see a subtle plan if it painted itself purple and danced naked on top of a harpsichord, singing, "Subtle plans are here again!"
------
The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain has long since departed, hasn't he, Percy?
------
Shut up, Balders. You'd laugh at a Shakespeare comedy.
------
I'm as poor as a church mouse, that's just had an enormous tax bill on the very day his wife ran off with another mouse, taking all the cheese.
------

AnalogKid
10-17-2012, 06:35 PM
My good lady can quote pretty much every episode.

I prefer series 2 (Elizabeth I) and Black Adder Goes Forth (WW1) to the first and third series, although Mrs. Miggins' Pie Shoppe features in a good many classic scene.

The Bigfella
10-17-2012, 06:46 PM
I like it... but I'm on about an 8 hour a year TV plan at present. Actually, I can't recall when I last turned a TV on. Has to be at least a month ago.

purri
10-17-2012, 07:28 PM
Classic comedy! I like the WW1 bits and the William Pitt put down.

PhaseLockedLoop
10-18-2012, 11:22 AM
My good lady can quote pretty much every episode.

I prefer series 2 (Elizabeth I) and Black Adder Goes Forth (WW1) to the first and third series, although Mrs. Miggins' Pie Shoppe features in a good many classic scene.

They do say, Mrs. Miggins, that verbal insults hurt more than physical pain. They are, of course, wrong, as you will discover when I stick this toasting fork in your head.