PDA

View Full Version : VP debate

John Smith
10-12-2012, 05:48 AM
This was a better moderator, but the question on their religion and what they personally bring I could have done without.

I'd like Ryan to explain HOW we get people in the middle east to change their mind and to have been pressed more on the "What would you do?" that the moderator asked and, as Biden pointed out, Ryan manged to not answer.

I' have liked to seen him pressed for some suggestions in regards to those details congress will work out in regards to his budget.

Within Ryan's answer to the "how does your religion....." question is the tone that he is not able to make a decision based on our constitution when it conflicts with his religion. Biden's answer was better, but I would have liked him to say that our elected officials swear an oath to uphold the constitution and that guides my political compass.

Ian McColgin
10-12-2012, 05:54 AM
Biden had a slightly easier job in that Ryan is a narrow minded ideologue who actually believes what he says, defying all facts to the contrary, while Romney has shown that he's actually a sociopath ready to adjust and say anything at any time with total sincerity. Ryan would pass a lie detector test because he truely believes. Romney would pass the same lie detector test because he has transcended truth and falsehood alltogether.